Backhoe Kubota Backhoe subframe help

/ Kubota Backhoe subframe help #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have to admit that I'm puzzled by this, after all, the L225 has a 24HP 3-cyl diesel engine and weighs about 1600# and has an L1700 FEL that adds another 1100#s or so. This seems similar in size and weight to other CUTs that handle this hoe. )</font>

I'm puzzled by it as well - since I have seen others on these boards mention they are running Woods 7500 hoes on B2410 class machines. It sounds like yours is a similar size - or even a little larger. The PD 7 1/2 and the Woods 7500 are about the same weight. The Woods 6500 is a lighter but not by much (50 pounds) .... however the recommended Kubota hoe for this size machine is considerably lighter (845 pounds) Maybe it's just their unfamiliarity with your model. Did you talk to Dave Steiner at Grand Blanc ?

/ Kubota Backhoe subframe help #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'll try to post a picture, in case someone wants it.
)</font>

I'm interested and have dropped you an email at the address listed in your profile. Give me a yell.