Kubota bh 92 backhoe attachment

/ Kubota bh 92 backhoe attachment #11  
If you are just getting started with using it, you'll actually benefit from having the rpm's below 2,000. The hydraulic pump puts out adequate pressure to run the hoe, but not quite so much output in gallons/minute, so everything operates with good power, just a little slower. Until you master the joysticks, that allows you to run the backhoe more smoothly. With mine, 1,600-1,700 on the tach is kind of a sweet spot for backhoe operation.

I have a similar size BH and the above rpms work well for me also. Sometimes on the real hard or heavy stuff I'll go to 2200 rpm.

/ Kubota bh 92 backhoe attachment
Thanks for the info.

/ Kubota bh 92 backhoe attachment #13  
I was thinking of purchasing a 4700 with the BH92 hoe. Wouk you know the length of your machine with hoe installed as well as the height? Trying to see if I can fit this in my garage. Thanks for your help

/ Kubota bh 92 backhoe attachment
I have never measured the tractor with the backhoe on it, but the tractor with front bucket resting on the ground is 15 feet. The backhoe attachment by itself is about 5 feet when the buckte is pulled in close. I have never measured the height. I pulled the tractor into my garage folding the rops down, but the backhoe wasn' t on. I' m sorry I' m not much help.