Kubota BX 2200....What oil to use?

/ Kubota BX 2200....What oil to use? #11  
Respectfully, I would rather pour sand in my engine than set foot in walmart. Just kidding on the sand in the engine thing, but I'd rather pay a little bit more to support the mom and pops of America, than support china mart.

Bravo.

/ Kubota BX 2200....What oil to use? #12  
My manual says 30 weight, or 10W-30, or 10W-40. I couldn't even find 10-W40 on the shelf. But I also know that the temp is going to be higher than 75 degrees at times. I picked up a gallon of Rotella T6 5W-40 full synthetic to pour into my BX2230. First synth I've ever purchased at all. The jug says for heavy duty diesel's, so I think I'm covered. I need to grab a bite of supper, then go do the filter and fill'er up.

/ Kubota BX 2200....What oil to use? #13  
Respectfully, I would rather pour sand in my engine than set foot in walmart. Just kidding on the sand in the engine thing, but I'd rather pay a little bit more to support the mom and pops of America, than support china mart.

I did happen to by my gallon of Rotella at WalMart. After the oil drained, I pulled off the filter and pulled a new one from the box that I bought it at the local Kubota dealer. It was white and had Kubota boldly stamped in green on one side. I spun it on and on the other side? Made in China.

/ Kubota BX 2200....What oil to use? #14  

I specifically said walmart just to show how readily easy it is to find. Most people do not know where to find a "truck parts store" but everyone knows where a walmart is .

/ Kubota BX 2200....What oil to use?
I specifically said walmart just to show how readily easy it is to find. Most people do not know where to find a "truck parts store" but everyone knows where a walmart is .

It's all good my friend. I just hate with a passion, supporting companies that don't support American workers, especially when I can't even find a job that pays a living wage right now! Shouldn't be like that.

/ Kubota BX 2200....What oil to use? #17  
Ahh, we have another?

Absolutely, we should support American products whenever possible. I do pay more for local produce and made in USA if I can find it. I always figure the produce brought in from overseas has some sort of loophole they are exploiting to support it anyway and I don't like special interest loopholes. Anyway.... Back to the oil discussion...

/ Kubota BX 2200....What oil to use? #18  
It's all good my friend. I just hate with a passion, supporting companies that don't support American workers, especially when I can't even find a job that pays a living wage right now! Shouldn't be like that.

I understand the sentiment, but what oil filter will you use on it now? I bought mine from Kubota, made in China. I bought my oil from WalMart, made in ?????

/ Kubota BX 2200....What oil to use? #19  
BTW, I had to scoop a foot of snow today. I've got the Rotella T6 synthetic in the engine now. WOW! It was so smooth and much more quiet when I started it up. I'm converted!