Kubota BX Oil/HST Factory Filters are Gray, Replacement are White with Blue Letters

/ Kubota BX Oil/HST Factory Filters are Gray, Replacement are White with Blue Letters #11  
I use napa gold filters instead of factory, cheaper, and very good.

Unless you get the wrong one, their spec for a BX/G/RTV inline fuel filter is a 50 MICRON screen. That is why I do not trust the WIX/NAPA cross list.

Besides my Kubota dealer beats my local NAPA filter prices on a regular basis.

David Kb7uns

/ Kubota BX Oil/HST Factory Filters are Gray, Replacement are White with Blue Letters
$22 for 2 Kubota branded oil filters for my BX including shipping from Ebay. As soon as I bought the last two the guy relisted the filters for $2 more each.

/ Kubota BX Oil/HST Factory Filters are Gray, Replacement are White with Blue Letters #13  
I only use Kubota filters and fluids. I figure for the price of the tractor it's not worth trying to save a dollar or two and hope the other guys filters are up to par. Right now I am averaging 60 hours per year so I don't change the filters that often.
That first oil/filter change is a pain. Takes two men and a boy to loosen up the painted on filters. For changing the HST fluid as well as engine oil I use an old plastic pan that was sold by Lowes for hand mixing cement. That pan catches everything without overflowing.

/ Kubota BX Oil/HST Factory Filters are Gray, Replacement are White with Blue Letters #14  
I just bought a fuel filter for one of my bigger Kubotas and it was gray, like the new tractor filters. So not all of them are white with blue labels.

I was told the filters on the new tractors are gray so Kubota can verify you changed your filters if there's a oil related warranty issue. I was reading another website and a guy was furious his dealer wouldn't cover a power train issue. Dealer refused warranty because gray filter was still on tractor way past 50 hr initial change.

/ Kubota BX Oil/HST Factory Filters are Gray, Replacement are White with Blue Letters #15  
Interesting to me that this topic came up. I bought my bx used last fall from a friend. He had tractor serviced at dealer before I bought it. Just a few days ago I was getting it ready for spring work and noticed hst filter on it was gray and the spare I had bought for future use was white. I suspected then that it was the original so I went ahead and did a hst fluid and filter change myself. Somebody wasn't being honest I guess.

/ Kubota BX Oil/HST Factory Filters are Gray, Replacement are White with Blue Letters #16  
they're the "starter filters" that come with tractor from factory and they happen to be similar color.

/ Kubota BX Oil/HST Factory Filters are Gray, Replacement are White with Blue Letters #17  
My replacements are white, dont remember the originals. Bought from dealer and they say Made In Japan. Im fine with that as long as it doesnt say Made In China.

/ Kubota BX Oil/HST Factory Filters are Gray, Replacement are White with Blue Letters #18  
Agree. Leave the Chinese stuff on the chinese tractors. Don't want oil filters with melamine in them.
Lol