Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style

/ Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style #11  
Welcome, neighbor. Beautiful machine and it looks like you have hydraulic chute rotation on the blower. You will love it... that is, if we ever get some snow.

/ Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style #12  
Those wheels/tires are easy to spot. The R4s gives it away. I loved them on mine. Still miss my old BX. I'd buy another in heartbeat if my needs dictated one.

/ Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style #13  
Doesn't the wheel/tyre upgrade get the price rather close to a 2360 ?
For snow blower duty , the 900cc would be noticeably more torque.

/ Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style #14  

If the BX1860 were discontinued, folks wouldn't think the 2360 had enough power, and would recommend the 2660. And then there'd be a BX2960.....and then perhaps a BX3260........etc.............etc............. ;)

/ Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style
Welcome. Your photo makes me miss my old BX1860. I notice you also have the over-sized wheels/R4 tires off the other BX's? Nice!!

Your idea? Your salesman help you "upgrade" them? :thumbsup:

The tires were recommended by a friend who also owns a Kubota and I used the Kubota site to build my tractor and had the specs sent to my local dealer.
The dealer loaded the tires at no cost to me which was a plus.

The Tire Up Grade with loading was at no extra cost. WIN-Win for me.

Welcome, neighbor. Beautiful machine and it looks like you have hydraulic chute rotation on the blower. You will love it... that is, if we ever get some snow.

Yes I do. The folks were I work blame me for the "no snow' because I shelled out so much for my tractor and additions and can't use them" . So shouldn't they be paying me for the good weather? LOL.