Kubota BX23 tractor drawbar pull

/ Kubota BX23 tractor drawbar pull #1  

Mace Canute

Elite Member
I was surfing through some forums where one guy had posted this:
"From a review I was able to find, a Kubota BX23 tractor was able to pull 750LBs in 2WD, 1420 in 4WD, 1760 in 2WD w/ 600LBs of ballast, 1920 in 4WD with 600LBs of ballast, and it has an operating weight of 1520."
I thought it might be of interest to BX23 owners :)

/ Kubota BX23 tractor drawbar pull #2  
Nice to know; it sounds like he was on hot/dry blacktop and not swimming in the mud of my field!!

/ Kubota BX23 tractor drawbar pull #3  
Thanks for sharing!

Don

/ Kubota BX23 tractor drawbar pull #4  
I know my old 8200 is not a BX23, but they are about the same power. I bought mine from the National Park and they used to maintain all 50+ miles of the carriage trails with my tractor for 10 years by itself before they got more funding for bigger tractors.

They ballasted the rear tires about 50% full and would fill the FEL with cinder blocks or any weights. They could then yank a 7 ft. landscape rake down the roads! I was impressed what it could yank with such little power. All that is needed is the traction

/ Kubota BX23 tractor drawbar pull #5  
That's probably close, from what we've seen. We've pushed stumps across the ground that we figured were something like 2,000 lbs with the BX. We thought it was pretty impressive for such a little guy.