Kubota bx24 reverse problem solved

/ Kubota bx24 reverse problem solved #11  
I added a linkage to my hat peddle so I can operate easily from reversed seat my issue now is steering wish I could figure it out any thoughts on that?

/ Kubota bx24 reverse problem solved #12  
I can't tell what you actually changed or modified by the pictures but the idea sounds good. That's one thing I hated after I drug myself backwards with my backhoe I had to turn around and get away from where I was digging again... But I have a gear tractor so I cant really just extend linkages hehehe.

Sodo: I see your memory doesn't like the way you have to look at these pictures... There are a couple tricks to make it a little easier.
1: Right click on each picture and click "open in new tab", then each picture will open independently in its own tab up at the top of the browser and you can just click back and forth between tabs when trying to compare two or more, and you never leave your original page!
2: Rather then right clicking and then clicking open in new tab you can also just hold the "CTRL" button and regularly click each picture and they will each open in their own tab. Same end result just a different way to get there.
Or if your like me and want to be real lazy, I have mine set up so that when I push down on my scroll wheel (its a button if you push it rather then roll it) it does the same thing as step 1 or 2.