Kubota BX25 Backhoe (BT 601) Removal Issue

/ Kubota BX25 Backhoe (BT 601) Removal Issue
Yay. After another concerted attempt, the pin is out. I had tried moving the bucket to relieve the pressure on the pin and had no luck. This time, following radioman's suggestion above, I tried lowering the stabilisers. Left side, then right side.... no luck. Then, I put pressure on both left and right, just a touch, and out it came. After removing the back hoe, I could see that the side with the offending pin had a lot of Kubota orange left on the inside of the plate... the other side had only surface rust - so corrosion is your friend (at least in this case). I've used Emery paper to remove the paint - I'll know next time if it helped. Thanks again.

/ Kubota BX25 Backhoe (BT 601) Removal Issue #12  
congrats!

/ Kubota BX25 Backhoe (BT 601) Removal Issue #13  
Spray some Fluid Film or other trusty lubricant on the pins before you re-attach the hoe next time.

/ Kubota BX25 Backhoe (BT 601) Removal Issue #14  
They can be a real challenge -wiggle, push pull, twist, then all of a sudden it just comes right out like nothing. It does not take much to bind it up.
Glad to hear it came out and you are good to go.

/ Kubota BX25 Backhoe (BT 601) Removal Issue #15  
They can be a real challenge -wiggle, push pull, twist, then all of a sudden it just comes right out like nothing. It does not take much to bind it up.
Glad to hear it came out and you are good to go.

Just like a hitch pin on a 3 point hitch. It can be bound up tighter than Dick's hat band, and a tiny movement one direction or another makes it loose and easy to pull out.