Kubota BX25 or John Deere 2305 Again?

/ Kubota BX25 or John Deere 2305 Again? #21  
DEALER DEALER DEALER and DEALER......those are the four most important considerations (in no particular order) in this particular instance. You have narrowed it down to 2 of the best tractors out there....can't go wrong with either so now it's up to the DEALER! My Kubota dealer is 90 miles away while the JD and Massey dealers are only 8 miles away from my house. Oh and congratulations on your new "tool". May you never run out of seat time. Now post some pics when you get it :p

Troy

/ Kubota BX25 or John Deere 2305 Again? #22  
Well its a done deal. BX25TLB for $17,315 and for $255 more ($549 retail), added a land pride 48" BB0548 Box Blade bringing the total to $17,570. Not bad eh?

I also ordered a garden rake Land Pride LR0548 for $465 cash sale ($549 retail).

Additionally the following items I asked and got for free: Can of paint, a welded on bucket hook and a collectors scaled cast model of the BX tractor.

I asked that he deliver it on Thursday instead of Friday which he went out of his way to arrange on short notice.

Maybe I don't need a local dealer?

See what happens when you work with a dealer that cares and wants your business! The other dealer you worked with, who gave you veiled threats before anything was inked deserves nothing. I'd rub his nose in the deal and give him a good verbal spanking for being a fool.

/ Kubota BX25 or John Deere 2305 Again?
See what happens when you work with a dealer that cares and wants your business! The other dealer you worked with, who gave you veiled threats before anything was inked deserves nothing. I'd rub his nose in the deal and give him a good verbal spanking for being a fool.

I am not going to waste my time with them. I am happy the dealer I bought my tractor from is gladly willing to accommodate my needs despite the 200 mile distance.:)

/ Kubota BX25 or John Deere 2305 Again?
DEALER DEALER DEALER and DEALER......those are the four most important considerations (in no particular order) in this particular instance. You have narrowed it down to 2 of the best tractors out there....can't go wrong with either so now it's up to the DEALER! My Kubota dealer is 90 miles away while the JD and Massey dealers are only 8 miles away from my house. Oh and congratulations on your new "tool". May you never run out of seat time. Now post some pics when you get it :p

Troy

I cought the delivery truck backing into the driveway last Thursday. The big one was for someone else. Also as you can see a little bit, there were 16 tons of fill dirt and 8 tons of stone waiting to be spread. I was able to play all day Thursday to Sunday. I got rid of the 2 piles, graded my back yard, cut a road up a hill, bought some rocks 300-500lbs, laid them out did some landscaping. now I'm ready for my top soil delivery this weekend so I can plant my new lawn!:)

Attachments

• Kubota-delivery.jpg
    Kubota-delivery.jpg
    898.4 KB · Views: 1,694
  • Kubota1.jpg
    Kubota1.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 1,977
   / Kubota BX25 or John Deere 2305 Again? #25  
Have fun. Maybe they should have thrown in the other Kubota fo free. :D Have some fun and please, post pictures.

/ Kubota BX25 or John Deere 2305 Again? #26  
You will have to pay sales tax on your state form at the end of the year. If you don't claim it and you financed it the they will get you and charge interest an penalties. A guy I work with just got hit this year for two ATV's he bought in 2005. Computers!