Kubota BX25D / BX70?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #151  
They need to hire some more employees so they can uncrate one in less than six days. :D:laughing:

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #154  
I think he's ignoring you guys. :laughing:

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #156  
How are the keys for the crate in Japan when the tractor is made in Georgia, might get the facts first.

Watch this video for info

Kubota Manufacturing Plant - Gainesville, Georgia - YouTube

David Kb7uns

An orange owner with no sense of humour! You know they are a Japanese company, right? You know the Japanese quality is why people buy them, right? Not because they are built in the USA!!

And being that they are only assembled in the USA, all parts come from Japan, including crate keys... :)

Last edited:
   / Kubota BX25D / BX70? #157  
The very reason that we bought more Kubota equipment after the initial purchase of the L3130 was the quality, the engines, and the fact that the BX, G2160 and the RTV were made in the US. Pretty much everybody has engines made outside the US, but frames, loaders, and mower decks being manufactured in the US to Kubotas Japanese standards is a plus.

I get grief from friends that have John Deere equipment with my choice on Kubota equipment until they find out how much of the Kubota stuff is actually made here and how little of the John Deere stuff is.

It was also announced a while back that Kubota was going to open up another plant here in the US, so they are doing something right in their business model for costs and quality to meet consumer demand.

David Kb7uns

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #158  
I get grief from friends that have John Deere equipment with my choice on Kubota equipment until they find out how much of the Kubota stuff is actually made here and how little of the John Deere stuff is.

That's only half the story. All of the massive Kubota corporate profits go back to the land of the rising sun. Furthermore our imbecilic lawmakers allow foreign industry to set up shop here, not only not making demands that US industry be allowed the same privilege but accepting the fact that they don't with nary a whimper. It's industrial suicide.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #159  
The very reason that we bought more Kubota equipment after the initial purchase of the L3130 was the quality, the engines, and the fact that the BX, G2160 and the RTV were made in the US. Pretty much everybody has engines made outside the US, but frames, loaders, and mower decks being manufactured in the US to Kubotas Japanese standards is a plus.

It was also announced a while back that Kubota was going to open up another plant here in the US, so they are doing something right in their business model for costs and quality to meet consumer demand.

David Kb7uns

I find it funny/ironic that a lot of Japanese companies are finally opening up shop in North America. Yamaha did the same, brought the entire Grizz/Kodiak line over to the Newnan,GA plant. Great news for jobs.

Their quality standards are high, and so is their intolerance for lazy slobs. If you do not care about the product, and do not adhere to their QA standards, you are gone.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #160  
They are going to make some of the L series in the US. I keep seeing a thing were you can win the 1st L3800 built in the US.