Kubota BX25D / BX70?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #21  
A lot of good improvements! The loader quick attach for the bucket is not the same as a skid steer and is a kubota spec. When we have tried ATI units thinking of helping customers with this small of a unit we not only found the price offensive compared to kubota's offering they were to heavy and with there high weight made the usefull load small! Kubota has been listening to you and this is a good example! It is now 13 years since they introduced the first sub-compact to us and with the new improvements it just sets them ahead again!

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70?
Scooby where did you dig up that pic from w/ the LED's? :confused:

I am trying to figure out the parking brake too. I really want to look into
retrofitting mine w/ a left hand brake IN ADDITION to the right pedal.

I see the step is different, looks like just a thing to notch the floor a little bigger
and perhaps strongback it.

The floor mat will trim up easily.

I can not quite figure out the parking brake mechanism. I do not
see the parking brake pedal on the new model, yet.

First thoughts, seems to me a guy might be able to splice the new left
hand pedal ono the right hand pedal right in the center
of the main frame perhaps. Perhaps a .375" thick tube, maybe
10" long that goes over both rods and fasten...

Maybe a flanged deal. You would have to weld it up but I see no
reason to every want to remove it. If you do, chop chop...

I think this could be done.

Maybe someone will make a retrofit kit and I will not have to engineer it!
YEA! Thats the ticket! :D

I just looked at the PBrake again. I think the new PB is on the right
side operated by the right foot, where the old brake pedal would have been,
but, in a retrofit scenario, perhaps the PBrake pedal can stay right where it is and
just add a left hand brake pedal. That would be a no issue deal I do
believe...yep, I think this can be done, just looking at drawings anywho.

Here is the Parking Brake pedal comparison;
ebrake-pedals.jpg

Here is the step comparison;
step.jpg

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #23  
Ya gotta love the marketers. That linked article is hilarious. JD doesn't have this. JD doesn't have that. While shopping for a SCUT all I heard from Kubota was the insignificance of all the new Deere features. Oh it's amazing how companies CTA by playing down the features of the other side while trying to get the shoe on the other foot. And everyone does it. Are they oblivious to their transparency? LOL Kudos to Kubota though, they didn't waste any time. The next move by Deere should be interesting. I'm betting they'll up the ante with something and likely also include all the goodies in their 2 series. This is the kind of thing that we all benefit from.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #24  
A lot of good improvements! The loader quick attach for the bucket is not the same as a skid steer and is a kubota spec. When we have tried ATI units thinking of helping customers with this small of a unit we not only found the price offensive compared to kubota's offering they were to heavy and with there high weight made the usefull load small! Kubota has been listening to you and this is a good example! It is now 13 years since they introduced the first sub-compact to us and with the new improvements it just sets them ahead again!

Art, do you know if the new pin on bucket and forks are compatible with prior models? Will be interesting to see what the lift ratings are for the bucket and whether it was reduced due to the quick attach system???

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #25  
Art, do you know if the new pin on bucket and forks are compatible with prior models? Will be interesting to see what the lift ratings are for the bucket and whether it was reduced due to the quick attach system???

I'd say from looking at it that it would be minimal. I don't think it would be 50 lbs.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #26  
Can you fit the 60 inch mid mount mower deck from a BX2660 to the new BX?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #28  
Will all the issues on the new BX, I would BUY an OLD one NOW if I needed too. All the improvements do not see worth it.At least for money.

Last edited:
   / Kubota BX25D / BX70? #29  
I really was hoping for an auto connect deck. They say they didn't do the drive over deck because it cuts down on the decks ground clearance. Bigger tires adds ground clearance. I know its not that simple, but I am sure it can be done.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #30  
I really was hoping for an auto connect deck. They say they didn't do the drive over deck because it cuts down on the decks ground clearance. Bigger tires adds ground clearance. I know its not that simple, but I am sure it can be done.

QC on the mmm was something i wanted myself. Deere pulled it off so we know its do-able.