Kubota Complaint Contacts

/ Kubota Complaint Contacts #61  
I wish you luck with this. I recently (last month) complained to Kubota....I'll skip the details, but it was a complaint against the company, not the dealer. The response I got simply referred me back to the dealer, with a promise they would work through him. My sense was that the company in no way wants to talk/help/advise their customers, leaving all such matters to the dealership. I don't want anyone to misconstrue this in some way. I'm not launching another complaint here, just stating the facts based on my experience. I, too, had trouble figuring out where to snail mail my letter (s). I wound up sending one to the regional HQ (Columbus, OH for me) as well as the US HQ in Torrence CA. I marked both with the address and added "Customer Service" to it.

I found the opposite. I sent an email to Kubota because a dealer "knew nothing" about a known problem. Kubota sent me a response within two days via email that said that the warranty had been extended to four years and since both my tractors were less than 4 years old I could get the problem resolved under warranty. Went to another dealer and the dealer ordered the necessary parts and will take care of the problem. Easy.

/ Kubota Complaint Contacts #62  
If you get into a situation where you are going to buy a larger tractor... or anything...
Do yourself a favor and at least step outside and look at it before you sign the papers...

You have ran that BX and you are still not sure if it will handle the small jobs ?? this can not be for real.
WHAT did the bale speer for the big bales look like mounted to the BX loader??
I would love to see it mounted , with or without it stuck into a bale... KennyV

/ Kubota Complaint Contacts #63  
Mow 47 acres of rough mole hilled pasture
Mow 5 acres of grass
Push lots of snow in the winter
Handle bales
Have a cab
Take care of 2 arenas
Plus more in the future (like burying deceased horses.) and more

Corey, after reading through all the responses you recieved, you do have a bit of an ordeal. I started out with the same set up you describe above, but I had a 50 hp(M4800) open station kubota, trying to do the same thing you are trying to do here with a tractor half the size. I could cut my 47 acres in about 20 hours, move hail bails and tend to most any thing I needed to it just took longer. I to, had time constraints which had my days stretched trying to keep it all up. I got tired of being stretched out so I got to doing some research and asking questions on this site. what I had come to realize is I needed a tractor that had at least 70 hp as minimum to do things in a more efficient, less time consuming manner. Which basically allows you to run a wider cutter and other larger attachments which gets the work done faster. So I went searching for a bigger tractor, I did not buy another new one but found a good used 95 hp cab kubota cheaper than I could have gotten a new 70 hp for. (there are several equipment sites on the internet to search from). I find now I get twice as much done in a day and don't quite burn twice the fuel. Personally I would put the tractor you have up for sale on this site, craigslist, tractorhouse or any other avenue you can think of and sell it. You may have to take a beating to sell it, to me I would rather take a beating now and get the size (used) you really need to handle what you have. Rather than take an every day beating trying to use the tractor for things it is just not big enough for. You end up at the end of the day with you being worn out and the tractor worked extra hard trying to keep it all together. Not a good deal for either of you. today I am not worked as hard and neither is the tractor. As it has enough power and size I rarely run it above 2000 rpm. yes it is biggerthan I actually needed but I am not sorry at all for making the move. thank myself every evening when I climb out of it.

/ Kubota Complaint Contacts #64  
BASSIN20 said:
Corey, after reading through all the responses you recieved, you do have a bit of an ordeal. I started out with the same set up you describe above, but I had a 50 hp(M4800) open station kubota, trying to do the same thing you are trying to do here with a tractor half the size. I could cut my 47 acres in about 20 hours, move hail bails and tend to most any thing I needed to it just took longer. I to, had time constraints which had my days stretched trying to keep it all up. I got tired of being stretched out so I got to doing some research and asking questions on this site. what I had come to realize is I needed a tractor that had at least 70 hp as minimum to do things in a more efficient, less time consuming manner. Which basically allows you to run a wider cutter and other larger attachments which gets the work done faster. So I went searching for a bigger tractor, I did not buy another new one but found a good used 95 hp cab kubota cheaper than I could have gotten a new 70 hp for. (there are several equipment sites on the internet to search from). I find now I get twice as much done in a day and don't quite burn twice the fuel. Personally I would put the tractor you have up for sale on this site, craigslist, tractorhouse or any other avenue you can think of and sell it. You may have to take a beating to sell it, to me I would rather take a beating now and get the size (used) you really need to handle what you have. Rather than take an every day beating trying to use the tractor for things it is just not big enough for. You end up at the end of the day with you being worn out and the tractor worked extra hard trying to keep it all together. Not a good deal for either of you. today I am not worked as hard and neither is the tractor. As it has enough power and size I rarely run it above 2000 rpm. yes it is biggerthan I actually needed but I am not sorry at all for making the move. thank myself every evening when I climb out of it.

I agree with you on that. I am keeping the BX for smaller jobs around the place and am looking into a bigger tractor for the "field work" it's been 3 days and I'm still trying to clear one foot of snow out of the arena cause of the small bucket, I have thought about the bucket expander but I have blown out four front tires and don't want to put extra weight on them (seriously considering foaming the tires all around but am afraid that the weight of the cab plus foamed wheels plus the weight of the FEL and the counter weight on the rear might be too much for the little beast. So until I get a bigger tractor I'm doing what you did long exhausting days.

/ Kubota Complaint Contacts
My approach is a little different, I read and read until I am completely confused, then I visit as many dealers as I can find, I look for a heavy tractor, with more options than I need, then I find one I like and go up one step in hp, ex. 75 to 100 hp, I take months to decide then, and I pray that this forum allows what I am about to say next, yes it is PRAY, first for the dealership, then the sales man, and my own guidance, then I wait, you will be amazed at the power of prayer, of course you have to be trying to please God, at least trying honestly, you will be answered, you will get the best tractor you ever had. If I don't get banned or told to stop posting about God's help I will tell you a very true and unbelievable story on a tractor I bought and the deal I got.
God bless
Jim