Kubota Dealer is really good sport!

/ Kubota Dealer is really good sport!
Funny thing, when I bought the saw, I noted to the owner of the deal that I hadn't realized they were orange. He smiled and said "yeah, everything we sell is orange." He had an orange shirt on.

Funny thing, when I bought the saw, I noted to the owner of the deal that I hadn't realized they were orange. He smiled and said "yeah, everything we sell is orange." He had an orange shirt on.

/ Kubota Dealer is really good sport! #23  
You will love the Stihl saw. I can't handle some of the cheap saws. They vibrate so much that my knuckles lock up and I can't move them, but the Stihls don't do that.
If the dealer has been in business that long, he will have a different out look than an arrogant salesman. Business is business and he will know that.

/ Kubota Dealer is really good sport! #24  
You will love the Stihl saw. I can't handle some of the cheap saws. They vibrate so much that my knuckles lock up and I can't move them, but the Stihls don't do that.
If the dealer has been in business that long, he will have a different out look than an arrogant salesman. Business is business and he will know that.

That's true, the Stihl doesn't vibrate nearly as much as the Poulan. I felt a lot less fatigued after an hour with the Stihl. I figured that was because it is lighter and more powerful and has a better chain, so the work was easier.

I also really liked being able to hit the throttle about 4/5 of the way (manual says don't go full throttle for first three tankfuls of gas) and just tap or nudge a 1/2 inch diameter branch and watch it fall away. I couldn't do that with my old saw.

That's true, the Stihl doesn't vibrate nearly as much as the Poulan. I felt a lot less fatigued after an hour with the Stihl. I figured that was because it is lighter and more powerful and has a better chain, so the work was easier.

I also really liked being able to hit the throttle about 4/5 of the way (manual says don't go full throttle for first three tankfuls of gas) and just tap or nudge a 1/2 inch diameter branch and watch it fall away. I couldn't do that with my old saw.

Good story. I wish there was more of that. When I saw that in my tractor dealer I was almost in shock. To think someone would actually tell me not too spend $3,000 at his shop? Wow. I am still amazed.

Good story. I wish there was more of that. When I saw that in my tractor dealer I was almost in shock. To think someone would actually tell me not too spend $3,000 at his shop? Wow. I am still amazed.

/ Kubota Dealer is really good sport! #29  
<font color="blue"> But as Dad said, "If we'd sold him a generator, he might or might not be back, but now you can bet he'll be back the next time he needs something, and he'll probably tell a few friends, too."</font>
Happy customers and word of mouth promotion by them is the best sales add that a company can have.

/ Kubota Dealer is really good sport! #30  
<font color="blue"> But as Dad said, "If we'd sold him a generator, he might or might not be back, but now you can bet he'll be back the next time he needs something, and he'll probably tell a few friends, too."</font>
Happy customers and word of mouth promotion by them is the best sales add that a company can have.