Backhoe Kubota Delivery--Dirt JAMMED into Lower Boom Pin and Frame--How Best to Remove?

/ Kubota Delivery--Dirt JAMMED into Lower Boom Pin and Frame--How Best to Remove? #11  
The driver did you a favor. The first time you got it messed up you would have been kicking yourself for no reason. Your ho is no longer a virgin, now go enjoy it.

/ Kubota Delivery--Dirt JAMMED into Lower Boom Pin and Frame--How Best to Remove? #12  
Unlike the others who responded, I think you should get rid of that Kubota... I'm thinking about an even trade for my not-quite-so-well-kept BX24. :laughing:

Just clean off the zerk, and pump in some grease... good to go, really.

Pete

/ Kubota Delivery--Dirt JAMMED into Lower Boom Pin and Frame--How Best to Remove? #13  
I agree with the others but I get the feeling you are going to clean it anyway.Clean it with a garden hose,give it about a dozen pumps of grease,clean off the excess grease,clean it with WD-40,and forget about it.The tractor looks mint,enjoy it.

/ Kubota Delivery--Dirt JAMMED into Lower Boom Pin and Frame--How Best to Remove? #14  
I wish you lived closer, I'd fix it for you, but it would take me a couple of months at my place.

Lots of good advice here, enjoy that machine, it looks really nice. I know I'd enjoy that cab on a cold snowy day, sweet!

/ Kubota Delivery--Dirt JAMMED into Lower Boom Pin and Frame--How Best to Remove? #15  
Remember a neighbor that owned a Lincoln automobile and so proud of the purchase would ***** at his wife for leaving foot prints of shoe on carpet after going grocery shopping using the car.
One day after washing waxing a already clean car backed into garage and warped the rear door on side post. Bawled and cried for a week then went and traded in his damaged Lincoln .
Think you should also return your purchase for new and then keep in plastic wrap in living room .
This kind of worry of a tractor which after all was designed to work in dirt is like a baby with new toy. Doesn't want anyone else to play at it either.
ken

/ Kubota Delivery--Dirt JAMMED into Lower Boom Pin and Frame--How Best to Remove? #16  
Really nice machine. Just pump some grease and go.

/ Kubota Delivery--Dirt JAMMED into Lower Boom Pin and Frame--How Best to Remove? #17  
For mine to look that clean, it would have to get dirt knocked OFF it. Worry much?

/ Kubota Delivery--Dirt JAMMED into Lower Boom Pin and Frame--How Best to Remove? #18  
Wait until the day you lift up a load of gravel/dirt/or sand up and part of it rains down on your shinny hood..... :)

/ Kubota Delivery--Dirt JAMMED into Lower Boom Pin and Frame--How Best to Remove? #19  
I would get rid of it ASAP , whats your address?