Kubota Excavator Quick Attach

/ Kubota Excavator Quick Attach

I hope that QC system works for you. I'm not a fan of that. I haven't had good luck w/ it.

What issues did you have with the QA?

/ Kubota Excavator Quick Attach #22  
Crap getting up into that area and making it not so QA anymore. However, looking at it closer and trying to think back it may have been more exposed than yours. It's been a while since I've touched one of those kind of QA's. Kubota down here has the other QC system.

/ Kubota Excavator Quick Attach
Crap getting up into that area and making it not so QA anymore. However, looking at it closer and trying to think back it may have been more exposed than yours. It's been a while since I've touched one of those kind of QA's. Kubota down here has the other QC system.

I can see where that could be an issue. The bolt and nut are somewhat exposed to the elements. One thing I did notice, they use a bolt to secure the nut in place. If the nut gets worn or stripped you just remove the bolt and the nut comes right out.
I have talked to a few people who have this system and their biggest complaint is the bolt coming loose. Time will tell whether or not this system works out. Thanks for the comments Coopers

/ Kubota Excavator Quick Attach #24  
I'm gonna have to stop in and check the new stuff out nobull1.:D:D