Kubota F series

/ Kubota F series #61  
John, the outer flex decks fold up, or the building I have under construction has a55' door opening. I could keep it for you until you widen your door. :laughing:

/ Kubota F series #62  
Great bunch on this forum. Always ready with a great answer and willing to help.:thumbsup:

/ Kubota F series #63  
I just bought a Kubota F3080 and am now wondering how to adjust the cutting height of the back of the deck. The adjustment wheels on the front are obvious, but it appears that the rear doesn't have an adjustment. What am I missing?

/ Kubota F series #64  
The adjustments should be on the two rear pins you have to release to flip the deck. May be covered with grass at the top.

/ Kubota F series #65  
Great thread. Following it closely, since I'm getting the feeling of a F in my future after testing a ZD326 today. Not really a big fan of the ZD so far. Those things have a mind of there own. Or maybe it's my age, that prevents me from operating it efficiently on slopes. Reminds me of bumper-cars at the fair.....

/ Kubota F series
You guys are killing me buying these F series. I'm convince I want one, but I've got to work around $$$ in retirement.

/ Kubota F series #67  
Bought mine when I retired, now have to work part time to pay for fuel and more toys.

/ Kubota F series #68  
Planning to do a video of mine in operation on my steep slope beside my house and in front going up, down and side ways. Just have to get it out and have my wife video. Will post here if I can. More temptation.:D

/ Kubota F series
Planning to do a video of mine in operation on my steep slope beside my house and in front going up, down and side ways. Just have to get it out and have my wife video. Will post here if I can. More temptation.:D

Thanks a lot! :duh: I'll watch for it, in particular the side ways.

/ Kubota F series #70  
I met with 6 Engineers from Kubota Japan today so didn't get the video done. One of the Engineers said he was the Mowing (F) division and was all smiles when he found out I had 2 currently. Will get it as soon as it's dry. Supposed to rain tomorrow but maybe not or maybe later in the day.