Kubota Factory Top N Tilt worth it?

/ Kubota Factory Top N Tilt worth it? #11  
How about a mini TnT for a BX?

If that's what you need, I can build it. Need to go with a hydraulic side link for both sides though to be able to get tilt to both sides. The links are just to short to be able to get tilt to each side with just 1. So a minimum of 3 rear remotes if you want full capabilities. ;)

/ Kubota Factory Top N Tilt worth it?
My lifting arms are bolted at the top. Are these pressed in? I have removed the nuts but they won't turn or hammer out easily. What's the best way to get them out?

/ Kubota Factory Top N Tilt worth it? #13  
My lifting arms are bolted at the top. Are these pressed in? I have removed the nuts but they won't turn or hammer out easily. What's the best way to get them out?

Channel locks.

I supported the back of the arm and gave it several good whacks with a 4lb sledge and still no movement. I don't have enough hands to get a puller/pusher on it. I may end up pulling the upper arms so I can get a solid surface under it.

/ Kubota Factory Top N Tilt worth it? #15  
I supported the back of the arm and gave it several good whacks with a 4lb sledge and still no movement. I don't have enough hands to get a puller/pusher on it. I may end up pulling the upper arms so I can get a solid surface under it.

I don't remember mine being that tight. What tnt did you go with?

I went with the Kubota Kit. It's nice looking and I would love to have been able to use it today. I'm going to start a new thread about the lifting arms. Maybe someone else knows a trick.

Here's a pic of the freshly unboxed kit.

Attachments

• TnT.JPG
    TnT.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 291
   / Kubota Factory Top N Tilt worth it? #18  
I went with the Kubota Kit. It's nice looking and I would love to have been able to use it today. I'm going to start a new thread about the lifting arms. Maybe someone else knows a trick.

Do you have all the necessary hydraulic fittings? I had to get JIC to NPT I think. They are not in the kit.

Your correct. They should supply hoses with one male end. I had to get adapters too.