Kubota FEL grease zert specs

/ Kubota FEL grease zert specs #1  

rfc143

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota 5240
Does anyone know of the proper size grease zert that is used on Kubota FELs. They look a tiny bit smaller than those on my Quickattach grapple claw and have a finer pitch thread. Are these metric?

/ Kubota FEL grease zert specs #2  
On my LA524 they are listed as: 1/8-27 NPT.
Part No.: 75432-63470 both Messicks and Colemanequip sale them.

/ Kubota FEL grease zert specs
Thank you. They don't match the ones on the tractor; I don't want to screw the threads up by putting the wrong one in.

/ Kubota FEL grease zert specs #4  
Have you tried the other common US size, 1/4-28 NF (same as fine thread bolt)?

/ Kubota FEL grease zert specs
It looks like that's what they are: tapered thread 1/4-28. Found some replacements but also bought a combo metric/sae assortment kit from Amazon.

/ Kubota FEL grease zert specs #6  
As I remember, last time I had a plugged zerk, my M6040 and FEL are metric - the grapple and rear blade are SAE. I bought an assortment kit at the local auto parts store.

/ Kubota FEL grease zert specs #7  
Does anyone know of the proper size grease zert that is used on Kubota FELs. They look a tiny bit smaller than those on my Quickattach grapple claw and have a finer pitch thread. Are these metric?

I can vouch for the fact that they are truly a different breed. I bought one of those cases of zerks, both SAE and Metric to replace a broken zerk. None of those were correct. I finally took my broken one to the dealer and bought a correct replacement for $0.35. I'm still in the dark as to what size and thread they are, but the correct solution is cheaper than what I went through.

/ Kubota FEL grease zert specs #8  
Worst case, retap the hole for the next closest size up in the kit...