Kubota G1800 ignition issue

/ Kubota G1800 ignition issue #1  

KubotaG1800

Tractor
Kubota G1800
I have a G1800 and it was running great until recently. Now when I would turn the key the gauges all light up and the red warning lights light up and then when I turn the key to the next notch the dashboard shuts off and I don't even get a click. Thinking it was the ignition switch, I replaced it. Same situation. I cleaned the ground from the battery to the frame and it is bare metal. The seat safety switch, and power takeoff safety switch were disabled before I owned the tractor. I put a new battery in about 2 months ago and the voltage is 12.6. I tried the by pass button circuit suggested by jinman (RIP), but once again instead of turning the engine over the power cuts out to the dashboard. I have a wiring diagram and I'm pretty good at troubleshooting, but if someone has a suggestion of a direction to go I would appreciate it. Thank you.

/ Kubota G1800 ignition issue #2  
Have you checked the fuses?

/ Kubota G1800 ignition issue #3  
You may have overlooked a safety switch. It's normal for lights to extinguish when you switch to the start position. Do you need to push in the clutch? Put gear in neutral? Disengage cutting deck" . You may need to depress the foot rake. You should at least hear the starter solenoid click if all the safeties are satisfied.

/ Kubota G1800 ignition issue
Thank you the replies. Diesel85, you may have hit the nail on the head. I had visually checked the fuses and they looked good. But after your suggestion I checked them with a multi-meter and the 30 amp was an open loop. Gotta pick up a new fuse. I'll let you know.

Roadworthy, you may also be right. Where is the 3rd safety switch? Seat, PTO lever and ____________? Thank you for your help.

I pulled a 30 amp fuse from my diesel jetta and put it in the slot and nothing. At least you helped me find a non conductive fuse.

/ Kubota G1800 ignition issue #6  
I pulled a 30 amp fuse from my diesel jetta and put it in the slot and nothing. At least you helped me find a non conductive fuse.
fuse holders can go bad, dirty, worn out, or overheated, which makes a bad connection..

I checked for continuity after replacing the 30 amp fuse. The fuse holder seems to pass electricity. But now I'm not getting 12 volts to the push on terminal to the solenoid. I do have 12.6 volts on the battery. Where does the 12 volts to the solenoid come from? Through the black box? Thank you for any help.

Up and running! :) Thank you for the help. I think finding the bad fuse, cleaning the ground wire locations and the new ignition switch combined to solve the problem. Thank you again for the suggestions and help.