Kubota G6200 Help ... Mower belt replacement

/ Kubota G6200 Help ... Mower belt replacement #11  
Gowfster Dead short someplace, could even be the battery.
I came in from mowing with my G6200 this afternoon to refuel, Now it won't start. Turn the key, pumps working and the hour meter is ticking but it won;t turn over. Maybe it will be better in the morning.

/ Kubota G6200 Help ... Mower belt replacement #12  
couple things.. on my g6200 you have to pull back on the pto lever ( on the left side by the steering wheel) as there is a safety switch hooked to it. The clicking you hear is the hour meter, the pump is under the right rear fender ( if you ever have to change the fuel filter you will see it there .. also easier to change the fuel filter if you take the tire off!. the pump makes a bit of a low rumble if you get your ear near it or reach down there and feel it vibrate.. lights should come on as well with the key switch on, headlight switch engaged.. red light is low/ no oil pressure light ( on dash) ..there is one inline fuse that it all runs through under the steering wheel ( small square mesh plate held on with 4 screws) I had to replace that on mine.. used an automotive blade fuse inline holder .. you could try jumping the solenoid on the starter to see if it turns over. MIne wont start without hitting the glow plugs first so you may need to jump them ( another place to see if you are getting power is to turn them on with a meter attached)

/ Kubota G6200 Help ... Mower belt replacement #13  
i' no help just here for the same problem . my g6200 was working great first mow of the year then started to cough and died so i changed the fuel filters now i can't even get it to turn over or nothing . like no power to any switches or anything . any help out there would be very much appreciated. this machine only has 600 hors on it .

/ Kubota G6200 Help ... Mower belt replacement #14  
Just to close the thread... Removing the right bracket only was the trick, and I used a 5/8" x 93" belt. I also used the recommendation to put the block under the front of the deck when re-attaching. All went perfectly, and the mower was back in service same day.
Thanks all,
Gowfster

Perfect fit belt for our Kubota G5200H was: "NAPA" Industrial Belt B94. size: 21/32 x 97" Cost about $20.00 and some change. This link may help in routing the belt;
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-lawn-garden/281790-g5200-routine-maitenance.html

/ Kubota G6200 Help ... Mower belt replacement #15