Kubota GR2120 losing power when hot

/ Kubota GR2120 losing power when hot #21  
Hi all,

Just wanted to update here to let you know what happened and also help anyone else that comes across this thread in future. Long story short - the various posters above were right on the money, it was the first of the two fuel filters, located behind the rear left wheel. I swapped out the filter and after a bit of rough running whilst the air worked its way through the fuel lines, all is well. Mowed the whole of our property without so much as a hiccup.

Notes about the process:

- The filter is the first thing in the fuel line from the tank - so you need to clamp the flexible pipe that feeds it BEFORE you remove it. Yes, I worked that out the hard way.
- An impact driver with a long extension bar makes removing and reinstalling the filter much easier. The bolt holding the clamp is partially obscured, but I was able to get to it without removing anything with a bit of persistence.

Hopefully this will save someone some time in future anyway - thanks to everyone for your support, made all the difference! 😁

Thanks for letting us know and it a good reference for anyone in the future. Glad your back running!