Kubota Grand L 4060 3 pt hitch poblem with bh92

/ Kubota Grand L 4060 3 pt hitch poblem with bh92 #1  

grizzjeeper

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota l3400 HST
Just purchased this tractor and went to put on the 3pt arms on for the first time and they hit the backhoe subframe.. this is a huge problem! Anyone else have this setup? I cant believe it. They had to add the extension rails to mount the backhoe to the tractor (only way to mount hoe to grand l with a cab) and because of this there is no way to use the 3pt arms in any position except wide open..... V__7CF1.jpg

/ Kubota Grand L 4060 3 pt hitch poblem with bh92 #2  
Move the pin up on the arm, so it's wider. All of the 3PH attachments (chipper, snowblower, etc.) I have need the arms to be spread out in order to be mounted. In this position, the arms won't come in contact with the backhoe sub-frame (I also have the BH92.)

/ Kubota Grand L 4060 3 pt hitch poblem with bh92 #3  
Maybe post another photo showing a larger area. I can set my arms narrow enough to fit class 1 attachments without hitting the subframe, but not sure if they might have changed something on the recent machines.

/ Kubota Grand L 4060 3 pt hitch poblem with bh92
I need to go narrower for some of my attachments. Anything limited cat 1 or cat 0 will not work. only full cat 1. Dealer is talking to kubota about it now.

/ Kubota Grand L 4060 3 pt hitch poblem with bh92 #5  
Just curious what ltd cat I and cat 0 implements are presenting this problem for you, as it may be something to endure until you can go to attachments sized more appropriately for your new rig.

/ Kubota Grand L 4060 3 pt hitch poblem with bh92
yeah its not a terrible of a problem as I first though. I have a post hole digger, small box blade and a york rake. They all need to be bigger but since I have a BX and a B series I was hoping to be able to use all my attachments.

/ Kubota Grand L 4060 3 pt hitch poblem with bh92 #7  
An L4060 is big enough to tear up smaller ground engaging implements like the box blade and the York rake if you aren't careful. Besides, they won't work as well when they don't cover the wheel tracks of the tractor. I had similar issues with my equipment and ended up with large and small versions of several implements. The BX does handle a standard Speeco Cat 1 post hole digger, although it needed a closer mounting hole drilled in the boom. Good luck with your new unit!