Comparison kubota/ kioti specs and experience

/ kubota/ kioti specs and experience #91  
Wasn't that answered in the post you quoted ?

Not specifically. Hydraulic flow sometimes is showed separately for steering and then implements. It was not clear to me if the Kioti number included steering or not. It is still not clear to me. That needs to be known to make a comparison.

/ kubota/ kioti specs and experience #92  
How am I out of line? I was merely standing up to a grandstander. The post I responded to was full of wrong information and condescendingly so. He got put in his place as far as I'm concerned. He need not talk like that to anyone, and if you recall, this whole thing got started when some jack@ss called another poster brainrot. I think your post addressing me is misplaced.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. Just trying to tone it down. And... I am the one the other poster replied with "brain rot"; still not sure what his major malfunction was. Anytime we start comparing one tractor brand vs another, it is a recipe for confrontation.

/ kubota/ kioti specs and experience #93  
I have no experience with Kioti. I have a Kubota MX5100 HST. I really like it. I do need a little more power . So,I'm looking at a Mccormick now.
I'm not parcel to any one brand.

/ kubota/ kioti specs and experience #94  
Well, now. Now that I know I am a "grandstander" and have been "put in my place", and since I am essentially kind and relatively patient with others, I would like to reference my exact earlier post where I posted the flow rate and actually did state that the specified flow rate of the hydraulic pump for my tractor was a combination of power steering and implement flow rate, but in case you missed that I will highlight that for you now below.

OOOOKAAAY. Speaking of things I don't know huh?.. Your just digging a hole deeper my friend. See the spec sheet below. By the way the 3pt knob right under you seat has NOTHING to do with making the 3pt lift smoothly. It is the drop rate control that allows fluid from your 3pt. cylinder to drain back into your "tank" which is the transmission cavity of your tractor. When I spoke of the Standard L Jerky hitch I was referring to the MLS valve of the 3 point itself NOT the drop rate control which is nothing more than a bleed valve. Your 3pt drops TOTALLY under the influence of gravity and nothing else. All you are doing when you are adjusting that valve is adjusting the rate that the fluid drains, or if you turn it all the way to the right it totally blocks the flow of the fluid. This is useful for transporting a heavy implement on a bumpy road with less stress on the 3pt.

I DID NOT make the comment directed to MR WOLFE about brain rot. I am innocent I tell ya.

AS the highlighted text shows. below the TOTAL flow of the Hydraulic implement pump. However like almost all of the rest of them it is divided into two sections. One section is dedicated to the power steering which is just over 5 GPM and the second sections flows first to the loader and then out the power beyond connector to the remotes (OF WHICH ALL of the DK series is by default equipped with one, which is another benefit of a Kioti and a KUBOTA Standard L is equipped with ZERO by default) and then on to the 3pt. The DK35se (my tractor) is just slightly under 10 GPM, which compares to the about 6GPM for the L3400 Kubota it replaces. Almost ALL compact tractors work this way,

I Don't know why anyone would want to argue about the Kubota I had and the Kioti I have now. There is NO question about the FACTS I stated about the Kioti having more fluid flow, more weight, heavier axles and many many more features for about the same money as a Standard L tractor. (I gave $19,200 including the sun shade) These are just facts they are not debatable. HOWEVER as I pointed out in my first post, we are comparing apples and oranges here. Or oranges and oranges . The Standard L tractors even though the horsepower is comparable, the Kioti is built more like the GRAND L series of tractors and do not directly compete against Standard L tractors. They compete in SOME peoples minds that create spreadsheets and lists. The WHOLE point of my post was to say that these list's that newbys create DO NOT tell the whole story. MANY things are missed or not understood. For example in comparing loaders. etc. Most Newbs don't understand the importance of telescoping lower links and sway bars either until they have cussed and hooked up their implements a few times. I DIDN'T either. This is my 5th tractor. I have made some "dumbazz" tractor choices in the past.

/ kubota/ kioti specs and experience #95  
Not specifically. Hydraulic flow sometimes is showed separately for steering and then implements. It was not clear to me if the Kioti number included steering or not. It is still not clear to me. That needs to be known to make a comparison.

My post above should clear that up for you.

/ kubota/ kioti specs and experience #96  
It was just as helpful as koa telling how great his kioti was.

By the way, What was the purpose of your post above. I actually thought my first post was quite helpful to the original posters actual question. I don't see how your post above was helpful to anyone. And if you will remember, this post above is what caused my response to you. So who "picked the fight", me or you?

/ kubota/ kioti specs and experience #97  
talked to the owner of a kioti dealer other day which i happen to know(just came about wasnt in market for one), anyway he states that kubota is one of the lowest rated tractors out there as far as specs. says kioti has way higher lift capacties front and back and alot more flow as far as the hydraulic pumps. now i havent got into actual research of this myself, but was looking at some of your inputs for those who have owned/operated both and so on?? we do have a kubota now and have had for sometime, dont have to many complaints with it nice tractor. but when its time to replace wonder how much i should consider the kioti. is its usability as good or better?

To answer your question
Yes I would definately look at Kioti if your looking at a new tractor. At this point we have many people who are very happy with the purchase of a Kioti and many of us preferred it over the closest competition from other manufacturers Including kubota.

My DK has performed flawlessly for five years without a single repair which is something I am not able to say for any other brand that I have owned.

The listed capacities seem to be close to what was posted when I researched the brand. Please note I have not done any scientific testing to prove or disprove actual lift ratings

With the constant changes every year to different tractor brands. If shopping I would take the time to look at them all and evaluate the specific size and hp range your looking at, because it surely seems that no manufacturer makes the perfect tractor in all sizes for every user.

/ kubota/ kioti specs and experience #98  
To answer your question
Yes I would definately look at Kioti if your looking at a new tractor. At this point we have many people who are very happy with the purchase of a Kioti and many of us preferred it over the closest competition from other manufacturers Including kubota.

My DK has performed flawlessly for five years without a single repair which is something I am not able to say for any other brand that I have owned.

The listed capacities seem to be close to what was posted when I researched the brand. Please note I have not done any scientific testing to prove or disprove actual lift ratings

With the constant changes every year to different tractor brands. If shopping I would take the time to look at them all and evaluate the specific size and hp range your looking at, because it surely seems that no manufacturer makes the perfect tractor in all sizes for every user.
Ive proved the lift ratings many times over. As part of my business i stock 60# bage of concrete on pallets. Ive lifted exactly the amount that the specs said i can lift.....but i have a 1,000 # rear 3 point ballast in place when doing it. I have lifted a combined 2,700# of concrete,pallet and pallet fork assembly many times.

i lift it off my storage area and place in back of my f350 truck as needed. Never have had any issues.

/ kubota/ kioti specs and experience #99  
Ive proved the lift ratings many times over. As part of my business i stock 60# bage of concrete on pallets. Ive lifted exactly the amount that the specs said i can lift.....but i have a 1,000 # rear 3 point ballast in place when doing it. I have lifted a combined 2,700# of concrete,pallet and pallet fork assembly many times.

i lift it off my storage area and place in back of my f350 truck as needed. Never have had any issues.[/QUOTE

I wouldn’t lift any whieght close to the max listed whieght without ballast!
This is something I have noticed people posting about and saying it in a way that sort of gives the impression that because you need ballast that somehow it’s not a good thing.
So I want to take the time to point out the fact that every tractor I have ever owned needed ballast to lift the max wieght advertised for the loader. Yes some could pick up more of a percentage without ballast or only weighted rear tires but to move that wieght around safely you really want the wieght hanging off the rear as designed.
Most owners manuals will give the amount of ballast required and it should be adhered to!

/ kubota/ kioti specs and experience #100  

i lift it off my storage area and place in back of my f350 truck as needed. Never have had any issues.[/QUOTE

I wouldn’t lift any whieght close to the max listed whieght without ballast!
This is something I have noticed people posting about and saying it in a way that sort of gives the impression that because you need ballast that somehow it’s not a good thing.
So I want to take the time to point out the fact that every tractor I have ever owned needed ballast to lift the max wieght advertised for the loader. Yes some could pick up more of a percentage without ballast or only weighted rear tires but to move that wieght around safely you really want the wieght hanging off the rear as designed.without it under load.
Most owners manuals will give the amount of ballast required and it should be adhered to!
I hear you brother.....:thumbsup:. Theres no way id try to lift anything real heavy without ballast. the tractor starts to act real squirrely . and either way i wouldnt lift a real heavy load too high. Thats what real forklifts are made for.