Tires Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires

/ Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires #1  

wd5mhz

Tractor
Kubota L 4340 hst cab
I got a Kubota L 4330 i have the ag (r1) tires on it. I am needing Turf tires and wheels can you tell me were to look i have called around and $2400.00 is about all i can find i would be willing to trade the ag i have tired the MESSICK'S told them what i had ag tires and wanted turf tires and wheels she couldn't find nothing

Thanks in advance
Mike Henry

/ Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires #2  
I have an L4200 same AG tires were on it, and I wanted Large turf so I went with: Turf tires (oversized) Titan TORC TRAC (R-3) 16.9x24-6ply & 12x16.5-8ply
Wide Rims to match
Did this in Feb of 2003, These tires are the Best for summer winter everything... I did Not want the small diameter tire & wheel combinations that Kubota had for their turf selection.

Attachments

• KubotaRearBlade.jpg
    KubotaRearBlade.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 854
   / Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires
Hey Thanks for the reply i love the pic!!! can you give me more info on it? what size rims and do you remember where you got them at? i am going to use it to mow with and maintain a gravel driveway about a 1/4 mile once or twice a year. do you think i would have any problems going to turf?

Thanks
Mike Henry

/ Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires #4  
Mr. Henry,

Perhaps these links will provide the info you're looking for. Please note I couldn't find any info on a 6 ply rear tire, but it looks like 8 and higher are still available.

Rear: Titan® Tire catalog

Front: Titan® Tire catalog

Hope this helps.

/ Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires #5  
Hey Thanks for the reply i love the pic!!! can you give me more info on it? what size rims and do you remember where you got them at? i am going to use it to mow with and maintain a gravel driveway about a 1/4 mile once or twice a year. do you think i would have any problems going to turf?

Thanks
Mike Henry

Got them all from: Central Ag Wheel & Tire 1721 S. West St. Wichita, Ks 67213 Great folks, they matched everything up...
The Front Rims are, 16.5X9.75 6-6 and the rear are, 15X24 Flat Base Rim, (With this rim I was able to use my existing center disk).
This combination Has a huge footprint and incredible traction, Just bladed all the neighborhood drives today, about 4 inches of snow over ice... These are Great snow tires, and extremely great mower turf tires... KennyV

/ Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires #6  
Here is the oem set up for a L3940. I can provide more details if this interest you. Great for mowing, in snow, and dirt. Better choices available for mud, but they do work. Philip.

Attachments

• TIRES03.jpg
    TIRES03.jpg
    706.7 KB · Views: 310
  • TIRES01.jpg
    TIRES01.jpg
    719.8 KB · Views: 784
  • plow01.jpg
    plow01.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,546
   / Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires #7  
I know this is a little off topic but here it goes anyway.
I just bought a Kubota L4200 with turf tires on it. I have
a piece of property with two hills and Have a lot of brush
clearing/ road building work to do. I just got done grading
the side yard drive and tires were spinning just doing that
little bit of work with my box blade. I concerned that if
i take it down my little hill It will get stuck. I'v tried to
find ag tires for it and it seems kubota stll makes the front
rims/tire combo for it but the rear wheels that fit the 14.9-24
(most common rear ag tire) they don't make anymore and
have a **** of a time even finding used ones. I would like to
widen my search to other tractor models but don't know
which ones will interchange with my L4200. anyone know?
thanks alot.

/ Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires #8  
I know this is a little off topic but here it goes anyway. I just bought a Kubota L4200 with turf tires on it. I have a piece of property with two hills and Have a lot of brush clearing/ road building work to do. I just got done grading the side yard drive and tires were spinning just doing that little bit of work with my box blade. I concerned that if i take it down my little hill It will get stuck. I'v tried to find ag tires for it and it seems kubota stll makes the front rims/tire combo for it but the rear wheels that fit the 14.9-24 (most common rear ag tire) they don't make anymore and have a **** of a time even finding used ones. I would like to widen my search to other tractor models but don't know which ones will interchange with my L4200. anyone know? thanks alot.

Not sure it's the answer for you but I was looking awhile back and I just went to Ebay and searched "kubota Tires" . You may get lucky?

/ Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires #9  
If it were me, for the short term get a set of chains for the front. If you find yourself getting stuck and using the chains a lot, then swap the tires.

/ Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires #10  
I know this is a little off topic but here it goes anyway.
I just bought a Kubota L4200 with turf tires on it. I have
a piece of property with two hills and Have a lot of brush
clearing/ road building work to do. I just got done grading
the side yard drive and tires were spinning just doing that
little bit of work with my box blade. I concerned that if
i take it down my little hill It will get stuck. I'v tried to
find ag tires for it and it seems kubota stll makes the front
rims/tire combo for it but the rear wheels that fit the 14.9-24
(most common rear ag tire) they don't make anymore and
have a **** of a time even finding used ones. I would like to
widen my search to other tractor models but don't know
which ones will interchange with my L4200. anyone know?
thanks alot.

I don't quite understand your post,,
are you saying Kubota doesn't make a 14.9-24 R1 rim or an R4 rim anymore for your L4200?