Tires Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires

/ Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires
Hey guys does anyone have the information to change the computer to turff tires the dealer gave me the information and I lost it Kubota L4330 hst cab

/ Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires #22  
Attached is a copy of the wholegoods listing of the available tire/wheel assemblies for the L4330 dated Feb 2009.

The wholegoods order code is what can be used to check if they are still available. It might be possible for wheels/tires off a newer model to work also, but you and/or your dealer will need to investigate.

I've also included L3560 tires for reference.

Attachments

• Grand L4330 Tires.jpg
    Grand L4330 Tires.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Grand L3560 Tires.jpg
    Grand L3560 Tires.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 80
   / Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires #23  
Attached is a copy of the wholegoods listing of the available tire/wheel assemblies for the L4330 dated Feb 2009.

The wholegoods order code is what can be used to check if they are still available. It might be possible for wheels/tires off a newer model to work also, but you and/or your dealer will need to investigate.

I've also included L3560 tires for reference.

Looks like these charts provide the order code and OP is looking for a computer code. I didn't realize you had to change the computer on a L4330 for turf tires. Please give more details.

/ Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires #24  
Ops! My mistake on misreading the post and the need for the computer codes to update the computer so the speedometer reads correctly.

Last edited:
   / Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires #25  
I'll try and redeem myself :D

Hopefully this is what they are looking for in Post 21.

Attachments

• Speedometer Codes Grand L30.jpg
    Speedometer Codes Grand L30.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 78
   / Kubota L 4330 Need turf tires #26  
I'll try and redeem myself :D

Hopefully this is what they are looking for in Post 21.

Thanks Moship. Learned something new.