Kubota L01 vs Grand L

/ Kubota L01 vs Grand L #11  
I've owned several Kubota's, both standard and Grand L's, and with the hours I put on tractors, the Grands are well worth the extra $$.

I concur.

If you are over fifty-five years of age, spend the money a body-friendly Grand L model.

/ Kubota L01 vs Grand L #12  
I like this thread.

After researching the Grand L models, I'm leaning more towards one. Especially with a suspension seat.

/ Kubota L01 vs Grand L #13  
I like this thread.

After researching the Grand L models, I'm leaning more towards one. Especially with a suspension seat.
Can't speak to the suspension seat, but my air ride seat in my L4060hstc is nice, way nicer than my old L3200.

Neighbor bought my old box blade. Picked up with his L3901 yesterday. Blew my mind how small it was and that my old L3200 was the same size. Has 2hp less than my L4060 but way less capacity.

/ Kubota L01 vs Grand L #14  
I'm sure the Grand L is a really nice tractor. I got the 4701 because I felt like it was all that I needed. Mostly brush hogging 3-4 times a year and some front end loader work here and there at my house. Even though I could afford the Grand L, I just didn't see the need for it in my case. The 4701 has served the purpose for me.

/ Kubota L01 vs Grand L #15  
I'm sure the Grand L is a really nice tractor. I got the 4701 because I felt like it was all that I needed. Mostly brush hogging 3-4 times a year and some front end loader work here and there at my house. Even though I could afford the Grand L, I just didn't see the need for it in my case. The 4701 has served the purpose for me.
Completely valid. I wasn't unhappy with my L3200 at all either. It did the work around my place just fine & fit my budget. It got my side business started too. At that point it was paid off & I wanted a cab as the side business was at least covering equipment costs so I sold the L3200 & upgraded to the L4060hstc. I couldn't have justified the upgrade without it earning it's keep.

/ Kubota L01 vs Grand L #16  
I bought a L4701 two wheel drive with manual gear box, front bumper and 6 weights for $14K out the door. It has the nice air suspension seat and the push button PTO. It burns twice the fuel as my previous Massey Ferguson 231. I got 150 hrs on it and it has been flawless.

Last edited: