Kubota L2650. No IDEA of its value.

/ Kubota L2650. No IDEA of its value. #1  

NMPeter

Tractor
Kubota L2650
I'm trying to help our local Homeowners Assn. sell its tractor. It's a Kubota L2650. Serial #L2650D-50186. I THINK (not sure) it was manufactured between 1990-1993 based on the S/N but I could be off. It has a Kubota LA450 bucket and a Kubota backhoe model 4672A. It has 1,360 hours and is 4WD. It's being serviced now, and it's been running fine. The Assn. just doesn't have much use for it (as you can see by the hours) because they hire out most work.

The Assn. wants to sell the tractor so they can put the money towards doing a few upgrades to the community playground, like adding a few swing sets etc for the local kids. If you could help me out with a valuation, it would be great. We are in southern New Mexico, near Silver City, if that helps determine value. Some pictures I took:

K1 - Copy.JPGk2 - Copy.JPGk4 - Copy.JPGk5 - Copy.JPGk6 - Copy.JPGk7 - Copy.JPG

/ Kubota L2650. No IDEA of its value. #2  
:welcome: to TBN.

Maybe tractorhouse.com can give you rough idea.

/ Kubota L2650. No IDEA of its value.
:welcome: to TBN.

Maybe tractorhouse.com can give you rough idea.

I did try there, but the listings are much newer. I thought someone in this forum might have a good feel for values of older tractors in good shape. Thanks for the welcome and the suggestion!

/ Kubota L2650. No IDEA of its value. #5  
I traded a 1996 or so L2600 a few years back with less than 300 hours, no backhoe , and a Woods fel and got 10K. It came with the property I bought, so I was happy with that. Does your's have a shuttle shift?