Kubota L2800, L3400, L3700SU Implement limitations

/ Kubota L2800, L3400, L3700SU Implement limitations #11  
   / Kubota L2800, L3400, L3700SU Implement limitations
Yes, it's great to have all of your recommendations and to hear that the manual is conservative. I would rather know reality than work with limitations. The 6' blade I have seems to do well and as I get more efficient my requirements may increase.

I know that I will ask great things of my Kubota and she (bet no one else has a female tractor eh, or maybe if I want her to be a major power working machine I should rethink this one?) will perform better once I get the FEL this week and the fluid in the tires.

Was not too magically impressed trying to pull a log up a snowy hill to cut in the parking lot. If I begin in "normal" conditions I'm sure the results will differ. Did I mention the first log I tried was in the wet now and was a huge white oak? Think I also need to invest in some log moving paraphernalia.

Has anyone used these LogRite or equivalent log moving equipment?

LogRite<SUP>?</SUP> Tools logging tools

Attachments

• Buck Arch Logrite.jpg
    Buck Arch Logrite.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Fetching Arch Logrite.jpg
    Fetching Arch Logrite.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Large Tractor Arch T30 T36 Logrite.jpg
    Large Tractor Arch T30 T36 Logrite.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Junior arch Logrite.jpg
    Junior arch Logrite.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 140
   / Kubota L2800, L3400, L3700SU Implement limitations #13  
I think there is a thread on here about people who name their tractors and it seems many if not most referred to them in the female context. I like my tractors, but not enough to name them or ponder their gender.

One thing that often confuses those new to HST operation is that for maximum pulling power, you use less, not more pedal.

/ Kubota L2800, L3400, L3700SU Implement limitations #14  
Yes, it's great to have all of your recommendations and to hear that the manual is conservative. I would rather know reality than work with limitations. The 6' blade I have seems to do well and as I get more efficient my requirements may increase.

I know that I will ask great things of my Kubota and she (bet no one else has a female tractor eh, or maybe if I want her to be a major power working machine I should rethink this one?) will perform better once I get the FEL this week and the fluid in the tires.

Was not too magically impressed trying to pull a log up a snowy hill to cut in the parking lot. If I begin in "normal" conditions I'm sure the results will differ. Did I mention the first log I tried was in the wet now and was a huge white oak? Think I also need to invest in some log moving paraphernalia.

Has anyone used these LogRite or equivalent log moving equipment?

LogRite<SUP>?</SUP> Tools logging tools

I have no personal experience with that Log Arch you showed here, but from what I have read it is a good safe way to move large logs. You will notice a lot more pull power with the loaded tires once you get that done.

James K0UA