Kubota L3200HST or Kubota L3800HST help

/ Kubota L3200HST or Kubota L3800HST help #11  
Just got a L3200HST and while I've put less than 10 hours on it so far, most of which pulling a 5' cutter, I haven't noticed the need for more power except trying to drive too fast up a hill in H. Other than that it seems like it runs out of traction before power.

/ Kubota L3200HST or Kubota L3800HST help #12  
Mike, its always easier to spend someone elses money but I started looking at L3200HST, L3800HST, the L4400HST which the dealer suggested i go for as they had plenty stock & then the MX5100 HST looked pretty impressive too. So after a great deal of research I have put in an order for the MX5100 BUT if it had not been for the big jump in price for a L5740 i would have gone for that one.

I prefer less bells and hi tech to go wrong, but i still wanted the HP to do the difficult jobs ...so im hoping i made the right decision after asking lots of you good folk on TBN for your opinions. Took me 6 months of a lot of reading, asking lots questions and checking, looking up YouTube videos, Everything attachments etc

So in my opinion the extra money will look like petty cash after a few years of hyper inflation and you'll wonder why you did not go for it...as long as you can afford it along the way and can do lots more projects to improve your property by more value than the rig will cost you, you;ll always be in front. Anyway thats how i see it from Australia....