Kubota L3250

/ Kubota L3250 #1  

wfga

I am looking at a Kubota L3250 with loader. It has 3009 hours on it. The Kubota dealer wants $10,000. Is that a good deal? How many hours can one expect a Kubota of this model to last? It is in good condition.

/ Kubota L3250 #2  
I can't say if that's a fair price or not, there is a LOT of variability by region now and condition is paramount in either case.

If the tractor had good maintenance, 3000 odd hours should be no problem at all, but if it was abused, even a little you could get a chunk of wallet lining taken off your back-side.

/ Kubota L3250 #3  
Hello
Where do you live at?
I think if you do some looking you will find a few out there with a lot less hours.
I bought a 2 year old L3400 4x4 with a loader and 210 hrs. for $13,500 and still with part of the factory warranty.
Deals are avaiable, if you are patient, but probably not from a dealer.
Some tractor dealers dump their trade ins to wholesellers or auctions
Bill

/ Kubota L3250
I live in Washington State. I haven't seen many at this price with this HP. I want to drive a 25 KW generator during outages plus do some landscaping and maintain a 900 ft road.

/ Kubota L3250 #5  
What part of Washington? If you are close to the Issaquah area you might check Issaquah Honda Kubota. I picked up my used L3750 there for a good bit less.