kubota L3301 tie rod boot Replacement

/ kubota L3301 tie rod boot Replacement #1  

Sam L Series

Tractor
Kubota L3301 HST
2020 kubota L3301 tie rod boot Replacement

I just purchased a new 2020 L3301 in April, did my 50hr lube and noticed that one of my front inner boots was separated (see pic)

Should I replace it and what would the part number be?

maybe a good after market boot?

P5130060.JPG

/ kubota L3301 tie rod boot Replacement #2  
It just looks like the grease pushed the lip of the rubber out. Can you gently just push it back in?

/ kubota L3301 tie rod boot Replacement
It just looks like the grease pushed the lip of the rubber out. Can you gently just push it back in?

I tried but no luck...

Dealer said under warranty, they ordered a new boot,
I said mail it to me and I will install it...
Question, does the root ring need a special ring tool?

/ kubota L3301 tie rod boot Replacement #5  
No. Small screwdriver and some patience. Of course you will have to pop the tie rod end out of the knuckle to get the boot on. No biggie. Pull the cotter pin, wack the casting near the tie rod end with a hammer (preferably a brass one and pull the stem out of the taper.

No. Small screwdriver and some patience. Of course you will have to pop the tie rod end out of the knuckle to get the boot on. No biggie. Pull the cotter pin, wack the casting near the tie rod end with a hammer (preferably a brass one and pull the stem out of the taper.

Thanks

just wondering what size Tie Rod puller work on the L3301?

/ kubota L3301 tie rod boot Replacement #8  
just wondering what size Tie Rod puller work on the L3301?

You don't need one. Like I said, wack the casting next to the taper end a couple times and it will come loose....or, put the castle nut back on the threaded end to protect the threads but leave it loose and wack the bottom of the end with a brass hammer. It will pop out.