Kubota L3400 HST in Sand

/ Kubota L3400 HST in Sand #11  
Everybody else up and down the river is using tracked skid loaders, there is not a single wheeled vehicle out there. The tracked equipment runs up and down it with ease. I was just trying to keep from renting one.
Well then, in that case, I think you have your answer at to what you really should use.

I think a rental tracked machine may be cheaper in the long run. It would definitely be more efficient and no chance of burying you tractor without a readily available means of extricating it and having to hire someone to get you out.

/ Kubota L3400 HST in Sand #12  
My 10 acres is on 100% beach, soft , lake bottom sugar sand so that's all I drive on. In 20 years I’ve been stuck twice that I remember and none that I needed help getting out of. Most due to one wheel being higher and being the drive wheel in either direction or high centered on a large mound. Lock in the read end and problem solved.
Having said that I did own a track loader for 10 years and they are the best for sand because they float over that sand. I drove the skid steer for 10 years and sold it for what I paid for it so I couldn't resist. Then this kUBOTA 4060 came up at a great price so I switched back to a ractor. hated it for the first si months after the skid steer - less left by a third, no tight turn ratio like the skid steer spinning on it's axis, no changing attachments from the cab with the push of a button - ya I was miffed I sodl the skid steer, should of kept it.
Again look for the rear locking button on the tractor this will get you out of 99% of everything if you get stuck.