Kubota L35 Lights

/ Kubota L35 Lights #1  

Kickstand

Tractor
1997 Kubota L35
New to the forum here and looking for some help. I have a 1997 L35 and want to improve the lighting. Two main questions: 1) the headlights are original and very weak. Is there a good aftermarket light that would be an easy replacement? 2) I plan on putting front and rear lights on the ROPS. Again, any good recommendations? I'm curious about LED's. Know they are expensive, but wouldn't take such a toll on the battery. I don't mind spending some money on good lights, and prefer they be the brightest possible. Thanks for any ideas!

/ Kubota L35 Lights #2  
I just dropped $170-ish on 3 LED flood lights for my ROPS this afternoon. I have the same type on my cab for winter. I love them. 5 LEDs in a square "pod" light head that is adjustable. wish I could afford more, but I really don't need more. Light spread is very nice, used them all winter to light up the area around my cab and even with some massive snowfall, still able to see through to find my way around and see the snow fly from the rotary... will get the Mfg. info if you desire, I'm inside for the night and will get it outta the shed tomorrow if you like.

/ Kubota L35 Lights
Thanks. I'd appreciate the details on what you got.

/ Kubota L35 Lights #4  
Check out Rigid Industries,they make some awesome LED lites.Not cheap but are a premium product.

/ Kubota L35 Lights #5  
I just have inexpensive NAPA lights, but I think you will like my setup. Philip.

Attachments

• LIGHTS04.jpg
    LIGHTS04.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 470
  • LIGHTS01.jpg
    LIGHTS01.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 462
  • IMG_2728.jpg
    IMG_2728.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 469
   / Kubota L35 Lights #6  
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I was out working on her all day, then found out I had to make a parts run..... I'm sure we all know how that goes some times.

Here is some pics of the lights:

P1030558.jpgP1030560.jpgP1030561.jpg

Here is the link to the Fleet Farm WWW site. This is what I have from the company I bought them from (local company)

Blazer 4 In. Square Work Light - Mills Fleet Farm

Need more info? Let me know.

-Christoph

/ Kubota L35 Lights
That's a clean install all right. Thanks for the pics.

/ Kubota L35 Lights
Thanks Christoph. Those are very similar to what I've been looking at.

Joe

/ Kubota L35 Lights #10  
I like them, I need to do my L35