Kubota L3710

/ Kubota L3710 #1  

Farmall45b

Silver Member
Tractor
2014 Kubota B2650 HSD Cab
I work for a municipal fleet and we just got a couple of older Kubota tractors from another location to service. Being as I have had Kubotas for years I am the candidate to take a look at these tractors and service them. Most of the maintenance is fairly simple and much like all my Kubotas that I have owned. One thing is stumping me on theis L3710 gear shift tractor. I can not figure out where to check the hydraulic / transmission fluid level. There is not a dipstick on the back near the fill plug that I can see. I have crawled around under the tractor looking for a sightglass but have not found one. Links to .pdf files on the internet are not being very helpful or won't open do to our IT department's security policies. I don't have any manuals with these tractors and con't contact the dealer or department that might have them until tomorrow. I work night shift and would like to get going on these tractors if possible. Please help me find the trans fluid level indicator.

/ Kubota L3710 #2  
There may be a sight glass on the side of the transmission.It may have been painted over?Left side as you sit on the tractor.At least that's where it is on our L3300.

/ Kubota L3710 #3  
Found this at Messicks site;should be able to get a manual there also. PART 020 is the sight glass
Sorry ,not letting me upload any pictures.
Looking at the back of the tractor Should be above PTO shaft,upper left .

/ Kubota L3710 #4  
Yes, sightglass should be above and to the left of the PTO output shaft at the rear of the tractor. Attached is photo from my tractor... also an Lxx10 Grand L.

View attachment 457298

/ Kubota L3710
Found this at Messicks site;should be able to get a manual there also. PART 020 is the sight glass
Sorry ,not letting me upload any pictures.
Looking at the back of the tractor Should be above PTO shaft,upper left .

Thanks for the picture. Chipped away all the dirt and grease and found it there.

/ Kubota L3710 #6  
I know now: found how to upload pictures(thanks to forum members),you now have to resize smaller.Part 020 is the sight glass.

Attachments

• L3710 transmission (800x450).jpg
    L3710 transmission (800x450).jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 768