Kubota L39 stalling problem

/ Kubota L39 stalling problem #1  

Little digger

Tractor
TLB L39
I have the Kubota L39 Tractor. The problem I am having is when I put it in gear, forward or reverse the tractor will stall. I have the repair manual for it. I checked all of the sensors and didn't find any problem with any of them. Can anyone help with this?

/ Kubota L39 stalling problem #2  
I don't know if your problem is the same as the one I had, but it was a bad fuel filter that caused mine to stall.

/ Kubota L39 stalling problem #3  
Don't know about the L series but on my B the only time the seat switch will kill the engine is moving or pto engaged. Maybe jump out the switch?

/ Kubota L39 stalling problem #4  
Are speaking of a stall as if you switched off the key, or as if there's too much load for the engine?
Jim

/ Kubota L39 stalling problem
Don't know about the L series but on my B the only time the seat switch will kill the engine is moving or pto engaged. Maybe jump out the switch?

I tested both the seat sensors with an ohm tester and both test OK, But maybe it's time to change out the one directly under the seat, because this one keeps falling out from time to time.
Thanks for the info. I will try with seat R&R.

/ Kubota L39 stalling problem #8  
Sorry Jimmy The stall is as if I turned off the key. No load on the engine.
Gary

If its a typical two wire switch you can just take a piece of wire and jump them so the circuit is completed and then try and see if it still stalls.

/ Kubota L39 stalling problem
Thanks to Jimmy and the Mad planter, both of you were right. The problem was with the seat sensor. When I jumped that circuit, working fine.
Thanks again guys.