Tires Kubota l39 tires size

/ Kubota l39 tires size #1  

Stihl22

Tractor
Kubota B
Hi everybody! I've just sold my kubota b2320 with the back hoe to my father last mounth. I sold it to buy a bigger real tlb! I have try 2 John deere 110 tlb and I realy like the size of this tractor. The problem is that their is no 110 tlb for sale in Quebec/Ontario in my hours range. The two that I'va saw was at 1900 hrs. So I now check for an altenative. I have 2 l39 in my price and hour rage, but i'm little bit scarer with the tire size on a l39. I find the tire to small for the job I want to do. Onenof my friend have a massey fergusson 1533 and i really like the size of his massey. The question is, can i put a little bit bigger tire than the stock one on the l39?

The 110 tlb have the same tires spec that a m59 have, but the m59 is to expensive for me.

Thanks!

/ Kubota l39 tires size #2  
I do not think you could fit larger tires on the L39. Like you, I was looking for a JD 110 TLB. Back then, any used ones I found in my area were in pretty rough shape. I also had reservations with the small tires on the L39. I have been happy with my L39 but more ground clearance would be nice. I have gotten stuck on uneven ground in the woods where I would not have had problems with my Case DX45 which has larger tires. I made a guard for the hydraulic filters, which are on the bottom, after I dented one on some brush in the woods. It is not very good in mud either, but that is probably just the R4 tires not necessarily the tire size. I have my rears loaded with Rim Guard. Without the backhoe, the back end is still light even with the loaded tires. Larger load tires would give you more weight which it could use. The L39 does have a very close turning radius which makes it very maneuverable tight spaces. Great backhoe on this tractor if that is what you are after.