Price Check Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed
Love the Grand L Series and you simply can't beat the HST+. The AC keeps me cool in the Humid Southeast Missouri summers. I put TnT on mine and really like it, would at least get a hydraulic top link if you don't go TnT, MtnViewRanch handles them for a reasonable price through FiteRite. I got rear wiper and defoggers, and yes an aftermarket radio will fit, my dealer buys all of his without a radio and recommends aftermarket for the cost.

Was thinking of getting dual rear SCVs. Can you explain TnT to me? Thanks!

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed
   / Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #24  
Very good choice,you will really like the L4240 HSTC.Mine has about 600 hrs.currently.Load the rear tires with Rim Guard,if handling large bales....maybe a bale spear on the rear(for more ballast with a rear bale loaded).Get the HD roundback bucket and the SS(skid steer) adapter for the bucket.

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #25  
NICE! I like their valves too- might check on their pricing instead of having the dealer add them...

I believe 94BULLIT got his from MtnViewRanch and I will be getting a toplink for our M8540 in the future, I think his price for the TnT is a couple of hundred bucks cheaper than the Kubota factory/dealer installation, not exactly sure as mine included three rear remotes as I use a Land Pride HR3584 with hydraulic scarifiers, but he is cheaper than OEM and I see no difference in quality. I configured mine as a package and can't do the installation myself and wasn't sure how the lever would look inside, maybe someone who has it can post pictures.

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #26  
My TnT from kubota. I got a really good deal on it when I bpught the tractor. Get 1 remote with float.

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #27  
My TnT from kubota. I got a really good deal on it when I bpught the tractor.

Do you remember who go theirs from MtnViewRanch, I thought it was you; pretty sure they owned a Kubota though.

Do you have a picture of yours?

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #29  
Do you remember who go theirs from MtnViewRanch, I thought it was you; pretty sure they owned a Kubota though.

Do you have a picture of yours?

20121030_212057.jpg

IMG_20120716_142138.jpg

20130304_113650_zpsfd0528de.jpg

20130216_173653_zps1ca588c5.jpg

/ Kubota L4240 Drove one today and REALLY liked it so the game has changed #30