Kubota L4330 - Loader bolts missing / threads mashed / stripped threads

/ Kubota L4330 - Loader bolts missing / threads mashed / stripped threads #41  
Larger bolt needs greater torque in order to apply equal clamping force.

/ Kubota L4330 - Loader bolts missing / threads mashed / stripped threads #42  
It is a known fact that the loader frame bolts need to be checked routinely when the rig is new. I believe it is mentioned in the owner's manual.

Ahhhhhhh.....maybe the factory knows something. My B3300SU seems to vibrate a bit too. I check the FEL connections to the tractor frame every ten hours, when I grease it.

Last edited:
   / Kubota L4330 - Loader bolts missing / threads mashed / stripped threads
Does anyone know the Kubota stated torque specifiation for the FEL bolts????????

/ Kubota L4330 - Loader bolts missing / threads mashed / stripped threads #44  
Does anyone know the Kubota stated torque specifiation for the FEL bolts????????
Gr10.9 fine thread 16mm should be about 200ft# dry. 18mm fine about 260. About 210-215 on the 18mm should give near the same clamp force as 200 on the 16mm.
larry

/ Kubota L4330 - Loader bolts missing / threads mashed / stripped threads
Thanks - I choose a FTLB close to that, I was nervous about ripping out the cast iron threads plus hand re-tapping the holes did not provide the same precision of taping as the factory did with fixtures. I used a very good loctite meant for zinc coated bolts - let's hope they don't loosen up again!