Kubota L45

/ Kubota L45 #21  
It’s 20 feet.... my l47 is the same and on the trailer (20’) the hoe, in the up position, is even with the ramps....

Swing the hoe to the side and you gain 3'. Except for needing a 10' door, if a regular Pickup fits, so will the L45. (9' High door would need floor lowered.)

/ Kubota L45
sorry about taking so long but it's dark when I go to work and dark when I get home. went out there and measured it and came up with 200" folded to the side and 228" latched straight behind the tractor but that might be off a little because it was dark and I didn't have the FEL level and on the ground.

/ Kubota L45 #23  
Are any of you measuring with the front bucket in the fully dumped position? That should help shorten the length some. Or remove the bucket entirely, that is better than leaving the machine outside.

/ Kubota L45 #24  
Thanks everyone - these measurements are really helpful!

When the bucket is swung to the side, does it increase the overall width of the machine? I mean does it extend further to the side then the widest point of the machine, requiring me to take into account added width of the door to get in/out of the storage space.

Also an interesting question from Jenkinsph - maybe the length can be shortened by positioning the bucket in dump position? Not sure I would want to remove the bucket each time I park.

Basically I'm trying to figure out the minium space requirements. Thanks!

/ Kubota L45
I did not check the width and I am back at work maybe someone will check for you. May have someone looking at my B-26 tomorrow so while I'm out there I'll try to measure the L45