Kubota L4760 recall

/ Kubota L4760 recall #1  

springer3

Tractor
Kubota L4760
I have a 2014 L4760 that apparently has a factory recall for a "breather" issue. Unfortunately the dealer never seems to get back on a time for them to come do the work. Is anybody familiar with the issue and is it important enough to go to corporate about it? Thanks.

/ Kubota L4760 recall #2  
I have a 2014 L4760 that apparently has a factory recall for a "breather" issue. Unfortunately the dealer never seems to get back on a time for them to come do the work. Is anybody familiar with the issue and is it important enough to go to corporate about it? Thanks.
I think there was an issue with a breather catching condensation & in cold climates freezing then of course breaking. Might be that issue. If so, only an issue if it freezes in your neck of the woods.

/ Kubota L4760 recall
Thanks for the response, it was 23 degrees this morning. I guess I will try one more time to get Messicks to come out.

/ Kubota L4760 recall #4  
Thanks for the response, it was 23 degrees this morning. I guess I will try one more time to get Messicks to come out.
Good of you to mention who your dealer is. I am considering getting a quote from Messicks on a new Kubota. But now I wonder about their service after the sale.