Kubota L48 a few questions

/ Kubota L48 a few questions #1  

MRCONCDID

Silver Member
Tractor
2007 L48 Kubota
Well I am one of those people who buy something used then go through it for service before I really use it. I do this for a couple of reasons, Since its used, I don't "really know when it was last serviced" and it gives me a chance to really learn about the machine. like how stuff works and what things look like. It also tells me a lot about how it was used before I bought it. I am sure some of you are the same way.

So over the last few weekends, I have serviced engine.
New air Filter inner and outer ( both looked pretty bad)
New oil Filter
New oil (Delo)
flushed radiator, cleaned trans cooler and radiator screen
replaced broken positive battery lug, checked fan belt
check over engine, every thing looks good and seems ready to go.
Runs very smooth, fires right up and only puffs a little smoke on start up.

Drained HST trans, changed all three filters (messicks)
13.5 gallons of premium Hydraulic fluid Napa Brand- This fluid states it is equal to or exceeds Super UDT and regular UDT standards
Pulled hard line found 1 screen/mesh filter near rear axle looked great cleaned it anyways and replaced it.

So far everything is going great only issue is the BH seems weak (boom and dipper) Curl seems strong, also the stabilizers wont lift the rear tires off the ground (may be just a few inches) , they do lift some but not off the ground. Fel seems strong and lifts front end no problem by tilting bucket not with bucket flat on ground.(at idle)
Before I go digging into the pressure relief valve (900 hours on machine) I have read that the push pull valve (fluid diverter?) is hard to seat. I have pulled it out and pushed it back in, it is difficult but feels bottomed out in each direction.
I did find a small leak, I call it a drip from one of my rear remotes ( the red one ) Are these rebuildable? or can/should I replace it? its the tractor side fitting, would this drip weaken the BH?
Also I did not find a magnet on the main HST filter ( is that just newer tractors?) should I even have one on the tractor. All screens, filters and fluid look good, no evidence of sludge or contamination.

Thanks
MrC.