Kubota L6060 Cabin Electric Outlet ?

/ Kubota L6060 Cabin Electric Outlet ? #1  

speedyvelo

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L6060
I have two outlets in the cabin: 1. cigarette lighter 2. A 4 pin outlet on the left side under the side window.
The outlet in the pics measures 1.5 cm from top to bottom and 1 cm width where the 2 pins are side by side.

Q1: is there a name for this type of outlet?

Q2 Where can I get the matching pair so I can use it to install a camera.

TIA, this site has been key teaching how to use the tractor initially with my first Kubota (B series) and then with the L6060.

-=terry=-

Attachments

• IMG_3342.JPG
    IMG_3342.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3334.JPG
    IMG_3334.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 43
   / Kubota L6060 Cabin Electric Outlet ? #2  
   / Kubota L6060 Cabin Electric Outlet ? #4  

notaz3 Thank You! I've just placed the order​

-=terry=-
If it's not to late you might want to cancel order.
Just got finished trying to wire things up and, I have to retract my statement.
The clips work; however, when you go to wire them the prongs are opposite sides and don't connect. Ended up just splicing new connectors on the tractor side.

/ Kubota L6060 Cabin Electric Outlet ?

@notaz3 thank you again. To late to cancel but I can return it without problem. Or if I have a male/female 4 pins in the set I may end up replacing the original Kubota plug.​

-=terry=-

/ Kubota L6060 Cabin Electric Outlet ? #6  

@notaz3 thank you again. To late to cancel but I can return it without problem. Or if I have a male/female 4 pins in the set I may end up replacing the original Kubota plug.​

-=terry
That's what I ended up doing. Taking a male/female from the set and just replacing the original plug.

/ Kubota L6060 Cabin Electric Outlet ?

notaz3 Thanks Again. Kubota should have part number and description of the plug but...I could not find it in any place. Well not a big deal, I should have the camera connected soon. I believe the kit should be in the Post Office today.​

-=terry=-