Loader Kubota LA463FL New Joint Rod End Keeps Slipping Out of Control Lever

/ Kubota LA463FL New Joint Rod End Keeps Slipping Out of Control Lever #1  

ArkRet01

Tractor
Kubota L2800DW
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to prevent the joint rod end from slipping out of the control lever on a LA463FL?

I replaced it and it works for a brief time and then slips out, usually when lowering. I left the cover off and observed it and it even will slip out with the bucket lowered all the way and the tractor sitting still and running. It just vibrates out even when it is fully inserted in the control lever.

Attachments

• Front Loader Diagram.pdf
    158.9 KB · Views: 45
   / Kubota LA463FL New Joint Rod End Keeps Slipping Out of Control Lever
Thank you for the quick reply but I had already seen the installation tips. In fact, one of them is mine. I had to drill out the broken off piece of the joint rod end.

/ Kubota LA463FL New Joint Rod End Keeps Slipping Out of Control Lever #4  
Maybe replace with a end that can be secured? Midwest Controls has all kind of rodends and heim joints. I modified my backhoe controls to avoid that issue by using heim joints instead of rod end and stud.

/ Kubota LA463FL New Joint Rod End Keeps Slipping Out of Control Lever #5  
Lock nut

/ Kubota LA463FL New Joint Rod End Keeps Slipping Out of Control Lever #6  
is the joint separating or the threaded portion coming out. Hate to break it to you but you probably drilled too big a hole when you were removing the broken part and now there are no threads left in the part that the bolt threads into. when drilling a broken bolt in a threaded hole always start small and gradually increase. Can you replace the mating part or fill the hole with JB weld and push the part into it and let it set.

/ Kubota LA463FL New Joint Rod End Keeps Slipping Out of Control Lever #7  
for 41.89 I would replace Item 110 unless I am misunderstanding what the problem is. you could drill and tap for a helicoil but might not be worth it if the lever itself is only 40$

looks like the joint has an allen head on the other side. are you tightening down the nut enough.