Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan

/ Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #11  
   / Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #12  
That 5HP is a BS myth! The reason why they DO NOT put electric fans on tractors is because the mechanical fans are more reliable.

If you need more HP, trade up.

If you want better cooling, put a Cleanfix reversible fan on it.

CLEANFIX

Just saying!

All new auto have electric fans

/ Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #14  
Please post back after you buy/install the fan. I have serious doubts about all the fuel savings that the website states.

They are a big seller in the dairy industry and logging or any other heavy dusty industry. I know of a few dairy farmers up here that run thrm on everything. There is a savings with them, and no risk of over heating.

Last edited:
   / Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #15  
an eletric fan will not help one bit a waste of time an money been there done that and another point mu 3500 srw chevy has a mech fan if the eletrics were worth that much horse gm would have put them on the hd s too my 2 cents i own my truck a year it never over heats ever on a 100 degree day when towing

/ Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #16  
You would be better off with a viscous drive fan. An electric fan is unreliable for a tractor that has no ram air effect like a car or truck plus it will draw large amounts of electrical power which comes at a hp cost too plus you will likely need an upgraded alternator.

/ Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #17  
Thanks but im looking to change to electric which cools the tractor better and gives you a minimum of 5 extra horsepower just curious if anyone has done it and how is it, or if they know where to get an electric fan and how to place a new one in

Flexcool and Hayden make electric fan conversions and they advise AGAINST installing an electric fan on anything that tows or pulls loads regularly. Your mechanical fan is there for a reason and it does not have much parasitic loss of HP. The reason they advise against it is because the electric fan motors are designed for intermittent use only. Pulling heavy loads,plowing, running heavy implements would cause the fan to run at a constant rate thereby drastically shortning it's lifespan and killing your engine in the process. That's why all your OTR trucks are still running mechanical fans.

/ Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #18  
Flexcool and Hayden make electric fan conversions and they advise AGAINST installing an electric fan on anything that tows or pulls loads regularly. Your mechanical fan is there for a reason and it does not have much parasitic loss of HP. The reason they advise against it is because the electric fan motors are designed for intermittent use only. Pulling heavy loads,plowing, running heavy implements would cause the fan to run at a constant rate thereby drastically shortning it's lifespan and killing your engine in the process. That's why all your OTR trucks are still running mechanical fans.
Thank you.

/ Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #19  
   / Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #20  
Does Cleanfix even make a fan for your M ?
I only find 2 models listed on there site.