Price Check Kubota M Series Price Check

/ Kubota M Series Price Check #11  
Here is more info in the JD forum on this attractive series.

51xx JD series

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kubota M Series Price Check #12  
Kubota /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Kubota M Series Price Check #13  
I have a JD5210 2wd cab and a Kubota M6800 4x4 cab with loader.
I like them both, but if were buying again I would get a Kubota. If you get a tractor get the 4x4 and loader if possible. I said I would never have a need for a tractor with 4wd drive, but after owning one I wouldn't want one without it.
I paid $33000 for the Kubota M6800, 4x4, cab, Bushhog loader, and two remotes behind in June of 2004. A neighbor bought the same tractor minus the loader and extra remote for $32500 about a month ago.
I have a MF285 2wd 82hp with loader and the 4x4 Kubota will pull or push as much as it will.
I bought 600 pounds of weights to put in the back rims of the Kubota, but put only two in (300 pounds) and this made a lot of difference in the tractor especially with the bucket loaded and handling 5x5 round hay on the front.

/ Kubota M Series Price Check
Why the kubota over the Deere?

I am seriously considering the JD 5105 2WD with 522 loader.

I will not be doing a lot of loader work at all. I have access to bulldozers real cheap if i need to do some work. So I don't think 4WD is a necessary in my case.

If I go with the Kubota it will be the M4900 with loader.

/ Kubota M Series Price Check #15  
I bought the JD5210 2wd cab. 2 remotes 16.9-28 tires in 1999 new for $18500 and it has around 1300 hours on it. The only problem I have had so far was an oil leak behind the engine and it had to be took apart at the center to fix. The engine is loud an a bit underpower even thought I have had the pump recalubrated up 10% to which probably gives it 7 more HP. It has been a good tractor so far, but seems to me I like the Kubota all the way around better. The power reverser lever, more room in the cab, more power, quieter engine, AC/heater works better, the clutch is easy to press and the JD's clutch peddle will kill your leg after a days work, the Kubota burns less fuel and just feels more solid to drive. I like both tractors, but if I were to get a new tractor in the 50hp range I would get the new Kubota that is to be for sell anyday now at local dealers. I would pay more for the Kubota that the JD 5105 as it doesn't have the same rear or transmission as the the JD5225 tractors or my tractor.

/ Kubota M Series Price Check #16  
I have owned Honda and Toyota vehicle that were made and/or engineered in Japan. The Kubota tractors are made in Japan and remind me of the same quality as the vehicles mentioned above. I believe they are a tough tractor.
My JD5210 has Made in Mexico stamped all over it and from looking at the newer ones I don't believe the quality is as good as mine. It is untelling were they are made.

/ Kubota M Series Price Check #17  
Only you know what your uses will be for a tractor but for me I would never buy a tractor without a loader or without 4wd been there and done that, not ever again.I have the kubota m series and very satisfied.