Kubota M59 Pictures

/ Kubota M59 Pictures #1  

SamWalton

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B26 TBL
I went by the dealer and picked up some parts for my B26 that were missing upon delivery and found the mighty M59 looking so nice. I took a bunch of pictures for all to see. Enjoy!

Last edited:
   / Kubota M59 Pictures #3  
Just back from the dealer.......and finally got to sit on the M59!! Don't have time to write my feedback right now, will tonight. Thanks for all the pics Sam, great detail for all of us to discuss.

/ Kubota M59 Pictures #4  
That would look real nice in my barn. (If it would fit.)
Thanks for the photos.
Pat

/ Kubota M59 Pictures #5  
Thanks for posting the photos. It's a great looking machine.

/ Kubota M59 Pictures #7  
Thanks for the pics. Does look a lot like my L39.
M59 Price I got from my dealer is below:
I know there has been a lot of talk about how much these will cost and I can't argue that it is serious money. Also I can see where the idea that a "real" Backhoe might be a better buy. My thought is I want the 3-point hitch capablity and Kubota will let me pay over 42 months at zero down and zero percent. Not sure you would find that no cost financing elsewhere and certainly not on a used machine.

M59 tlb
hd round back bucket quick coupler front and back
hyd thumb
hood guard
3rd function remote to front
front and rear work lights
3 point hitch kit

list with $1100.00 freight in is $ 58116
I would assume we would sell that for around 55000. I have yet to see all the pricing but thats my best estimate at this time.

I figured it with quick attach 84 " hd round back front bucket and 24 " backhoe bucket with quick coupler

/ Kubota M59 Pictures #8  
what is the line running along the inside of the right side loader arm?

/ Kubota M59 Pictures #9  
SamWalton said:
I went by the dealer and picked up some parts for my B26 that were missing upon delivery and found the mighty M59 looking so nice. I took a bunch of pictures for all to see. Enjoy!

Wow! Thanks for all the pics.... I'm sure you'll make a lot of people happy!

/ Kubota M59 Pictures
I rounded up some data on the M59 and made a PDF file. Enjoy
Also If anyone knows the cost of one of these mighty machines please let us know? Thanks

Last edited: