Kubota M62 Three Point Hitch Install With Top'n'Tilt Tribulations

/ Kubota M62 Three Point Hitch Install With Top'n'Tilt Tribulations #31  
Not really. When I'm using a rotary cutter I set the tilt so the cutter is level with the tractor's rear axle so it follows the terrain as I drive. My rotary cutter's hitch allows the cutter to pivot up and down to follow dips and hills as I'm cutting. So the top cylinder position doesn't have any effect as long as it keep the mower's linkage from fully extending or bottoming.
Totally agree and practice what you said.

The Brown tree cutter cuts trees mostly in reverse. Very effective cutting close to the ground. On my hillside farm often steep, rugged ditch banks, ravines, creeks, ponds, trails and areas where articulation beyond level setting could be helpful in reducing ground contact. Option of manually setting and resetting or plow. So far been plowing. Find more rocks that way. Movements have to slow and deliberate at high engine rpm so how a topNtilt reacts and possible advantage is unknown to me. Lot of skill and seat cushion grip strength required for best results.

/ Kubota M62 Three Point Hitch Install With Top'n'Tilt Tribulations #32  
Would any of you that use the M59/M62 mind posting some photos of your tractors while using the 3 point hitch?
More M59 3PH P0RN!

The second image shows the mechanical to hydraulic infeed conversion on my 8" chinesium chipper as well as a mod to add a chute swivel. Safety shields off

The last pic shows a decent view of my Lucknow snowblower manual chute turner to hydraulic mod. I'm please with how well the 40 year old Lucknow throws snow and the chute doesn't clog.
chipper1a.jpgchipper2a.jpgsnow1a.jpgsnow2a.jpg

/ Kubota M62 Three Point Hitch Install With Top'n'Tilt Tribulations #33  
More M59 3PH P0RN!

The second image shows the mechanical to hydraulic infeed conversion on my 8" chinesium chipper as well as a mod to add a chute swivel. Safety shields off

The last pic shows a decent view of my Lucknow snowblower manual chute turner to hydraulic mod. I'm please with how well the 40 year old Lucknow throws snow and the chute doesn't clog.
View attachment 841946View attachment 841947View attachment 841948View attachment 841949
Love the snowblower setup! Being that the seat is reversable, is there anyway to run the snowblower while facing backwards? I understand the steering wheel would be behind you, but is there room to turn around in the seat or is the cab right against it?

/ Kubota M62 Three Point Hitch Install With Top'n'Tilt Tribulations #34  
Love the snowblower setup! Being that the seat is reversable, is there anyway to run the snowblower while facing backwards? I understand the steering wheel would be behind you, but is there room to turn around in the seat or is the cab right against it?
Only if I cut my legs off at the knees! The cab doesn't extend out over the PTO.

/ Kubota M62 Three Point Hitch Install With Top'n'Tilt Tribulations #35  
I have a Lucknow in the barn I never use....

/ Kubota M62 Three Point Hitch Install With Top'n'Tilt Tribulations #36  
I have a Lucknow in the barn I never use....
Me too...I love this weather, a little snow just before Christmas then it melts. So far this season my snowblower has only been ballast for my loader!