KUBOTA M7060 Jerking

/ KUBOTA M7060 Jerking #1  

outdrmer

Tractor
M7060 Kubota & RTV-X900
I have a KUBOTA M7060 and it is a year and a half old. When you crank it with the hydraulic shuttle in neutral and the 8x8 gear shifter in neutral the tractor sets there jerking back and forth. you can even see it in the speedometer. Kubota has kicked it down the road for over a year now. Which it was doing it at the fifty hour service. I told them to get it fixed and they had it all last week and done everything they know to do externally with no avail. I really don't want them to split my new tractor in HALF. Do you guys have any good advise?

/ KUBOTA M7060 Jerking #2  
Well as long as it still on warrantee, provided they don't keep it for too long of a period, the thing I have found with any warrantee work from Kubota is that it generally gets put on the back burner while it is on their premises, as they can make better money repairing customers tractors that are off warrantee. If they seem to have it for to long, I would be on the area manager with Kubota, and take it up with him.... the squeaky wheel..............

Cheers

Roger

/ KUBOTA M7060 Jerking #3  
The drive train is a two year coverage. Get it fixed and they very well will be splitting it! It isn't a big deal.

/ KUBOTA M7060 Jerking #4  
So you want it fixed but won't let them because you don't want it split?

My advise is to set fire to it, collect insurance money and buy something else.

/ KUBOTA M7060 Jerking
Well as long as it still on warrantee, provided they don't keep it for too long of a period, the thing I have found with any warrantee work from Kubota is that it generally gets put on the back burner while it is on their premises, as they can make better money repairing customers tractors that are off warrantee. If they seem to have it for to long, I would be on the area manager with Kubota, and take it up with him.... the squeaky wheel..............

Cheers

Roger
Now Kubota is telling my dealership that the jerking is a characteristic of the M7060. I find that hard to believe. I can see in colder weather and the oil being cold some reasoning, but when you smell clutch and it has done it after 1 hour of running and it very warm.

/ KUBOTA M7060 Jerking #6  
On a more serious note than my previous post...

At this point are they unwilling to admit and fix the problem?

What happens when you start the tractor in park and leave it in park any time you're not moving?

/ KUBOTA M7060 Jerking
On a more serious note than my previous post...

At this point are they unwilling to admit and fix the problem?

What happens when you start the tractor in park and leave it in park any time you're not moving?

AT first they checked shuttle linkage, shuttle valve modulator valve and mine checked 43 psi and they said it should be 36 psi. They adjusted that and now said it should jerk. My tractor is the 8 x 8 transmission without the park, just a parking brake. The parking brake will keep it from jerking but as soon as you let the brake off it starts jerking. you can see it in the speedometer .03-.01-.01-.03 etc.

/ KUBOTA M7060 Jerking #8  
So did you end up just living with this problem or was there some other action taken by the dealer to resolve?

HP