Kubota M7060 skid plate for fuel tank area

/ Kubota M7060 skid plate for fuel tank area #1  

ahardb0dy

Tractor
Kubota M7060
Hello, Just joined.

We have a brand new Kubota M7060 tractor at my job that I use. City Parks and grounds job. I have been using it with a Land Pride brush hog to cut down small trees and tall grass in a field.

Twice so far (again today), a tree or part of the tree has gotten between the fuel lines and the tank and pulled the hose off the plastic nipple on the fuel tank. causing all the Diesel to run out.

Wanted to ask if anyone has made anything to better enclose the fuel tank, since the stock skid plates are very thin and don't really protect anything.

Thanks,

Tony

/ Kubota M7060 skid plate for fuel tank area #2  
For weed abatement I make a skid plate front to back covers oil pan fuel tank and lines and hydraulic filters
Let
Me know if you need a pic usually two pieces on big tractors

/ Kubota M7060 skid plate for fuel tank area
This is what I have been working on recently, trees in back are what I am clearing

Attachments

• IMG_1257.jpeg
    IMG_1257.jpeg
    512.7 KB · Views: 47
Our 7060

Attachments

• IMG_1260.jpeg
    IMG_1260.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 60
ty

/ Kubota M7060 skid plate for fuel tank area #7  
I've searched for stuff here and it's not easy with all the posts.👍
Here you go!

Thanks, I was going to say I went through all 20 pages of your posts and did not see it, than at the 20th page it said something about, "show older posts" and I closed the page ! LOL

This was the previous area I mowed, this area had been mowed before so the brush and trees were small, think I was in turtle 2nd gear.