Kubota mx5800 shutting down every hour of use

/ Kubota mx5800 shutting down every hour of use #1  

fattbpottom

Tractor
Kubota mx5800
I have a Kubota mx5800. It runs with bush hog for about an hour then shuts down. It will restart after leaving it off for about an hour.

/ Kubota mx5800 shutting down every hour of use #2  
You miss a regen cycle or two? How is the heat? Check coolant level? Stalling, sputtering or just engine cut off?

/ Kubota mx5800 shutting down every hour of use
Just shuts down. Once started, pressing the tredal forward or reverse, it dies.

/ Kubota mx5800 shutting down every hour of use #4  
Just shuts down. Once started, pressing the tredal forward or reverse, it dies.

Are there any codes? Have you checked all of the safety switches when this condition happens?

/ Kubota mx5800 shutting down every hour of use #5  
Does fuel flow freely from the tank? A partial blockage may not allow normal running but over time enough may seep by to allow it to run for awhile. Does your vented fuel cap vent or is it clogged?

/ Kubota mx5800 shutting down every hour of use #7  
Like Roadworthy says, might be a clogged vented fuel cap. Next time it happens, remove the cap and try to start it.
It’s possible. I never get lucky enough for the easy stuff. If you try and crank it after you remove the fill cap, wait a while before you try. It takes fuel a little while to migrate down those small fuel lines. Don’t jinks your effort

/ Kubota mx5800 shutting down every hour of use #8  
Not something I've ever been concerned about because the fuel tanks on my Kubota's are vented via a vent hose and not the caps.

/ Kubota mx5800 shutting down every hour of use #9  
Not something I've ever been concerned about because the fuel tanks on my Kubota's are vented via a vent hose and not the caps.
I did not realize that. I’ve owned my 4330 almost 20 years. Only time it ever sputtered was when the temp made the fuel jell. I’m lucky I’m sure

/ Kubota mx5800 shutting down every hour of use #10  
Some Kubota's vent through the cap, some don't. Most of the ones with the fuel tanks mounted up high, under the hood, vent through the fuel caps. The ones with tanks down low, don't. Mine both run frame mounted twin tanks and both are vented via a vent hose